ADVERTISEMENT

South Point vs Hibriten

Cold rain an weather an Shelby can forget it if you can,t run the ball your done against Hibrten.

It doesn’t matter if we have 14 forfeits and then play the National Champion Raiders or the World Champion Lions you have to usually beat 1 or both(this year) to go to ship! Who cares about schedule!

Reactions: patsfball and BL1
I have never sat on the visitor side but I do LOVE the home side at Hibriten. i Too would have loved to see SP throw the ball more cause they were gashing the defense and the int. in the end zone was just thrown a little bit in front of the receiver. If the weather is not wet and raining I do believe that Shelby will give Hibriten a hard game. Both teams better win next week cause I’m looking forward to the 4round Shelby v Hibriten matchup.

And last years Shelby v South Point 2 rd game plan by Shelby was freaking AMAZING that had to be one of the best coached games ever by Ware

Sloppy field helped SP Witherspoon slipped an fell 3 or more times he takes to house HIBRITEN best two offensive lineman played on one leg the second half the fumbled three times the second half an Witherspoon cramped the whole second half I can go on in on if you want me to but the game is over no excuses.

Reactions: patsfball
I bet you won’t here me talk about this an that if HIBRITEN loses congrats to the better team.

Yes an Shelby scares the crap out of me on dry no wind blowing warm night because I think Shelby best program ever in the state of NC an reidsville.

Reactions: shelbyfan1
Sloppy field helped SP Witherspoon slipped an fell 3 or more times he takes to house HIBRITEN best two offensive lineman played on one leg the second half the fumbled three times the second half an Witherspoon cramped the whole second half I can go on in on if you want me to but the game is over no excuses.
Shelbyfan1’s evil twin^^^^

Reactions: beamer24
Going in to this game, honestly I didn't think we had any shot of winning. I was just hopeing we could keep it respectable. Once again my RAIDERS proved me wrong. We had our chances. Just didn't work out. Congrats to Hibriten.

Proud to be a RED RAIDER.
GO BIG RED!!!!!

Seadog. All respect out to SP They did what we didn’t do in 16. Fight back. Q.b speed was impressive and he took some shots. Love the fact that you guys are great at what you do because I see more matches like this to come, there will always be redemption for one of these teams!! Until we meet again. Next year.

One was unforced..... the second TD came as result of a dropped pitch. No Hibriten defender touched Hale or Leeper.
Hibriten gets credit for being a very good team and they also get credit for the win which is what the game is played for. I say congrats to them for that.
I am confident the better team did not win.
SP was clearly the superior team between the two.
Congrats again to the Panthers. Good luck in your journey to repeat.

Seadog. All respect out to SP They did what we didn’t do in 16. Fight back. Q.b speed was impressive and he took some shots. Love the fact that you guys are great at what you do because I see more matches like this to come, there will always be redemption for one of these teams!! Until we meet again. Next year.

BL1 you are no rookie. Clay Lewis and staff are top notch. I have all the respect in the world for Clay. Proud to call him a friend. Sincerely, all the best and congrats!

I’m kinda like pats, a closet fan. I’m just much better looking and a lot smarter! :)

Last edited:
Beamer 24 that’s some good stuff need to show up on raiders way door step an sing it to him.

Lucky bastard! :)
Dont know if he's that lucky. I bet its cold as hell out in that rain. We was gonna buy tics earlier this week and saw the forecast...no no no lol. Got nasty enough last nite. Been without power since 3 am. Tree fell on my sons Camaro. Other than that Panther W last nite, my weekend has went to shit!

Dont know if he's that lucky. I bet its cold as hell out in that rain. We was gonna buy tics earlier this week and saw the forecast...no no no lol. Got nasty enough last nite. Been without power since 3 am. Tree fell on my sons Camaro. Other than that Panther W last nite, my weekend has went to shit!
Ol no the seats are under a covered top parking was only a 50yard walk and I love cold weather sooo :) again thanks :D

Woke up with my 18 year old Bradford pears on the ground with no power an had to work way To go mopar.

Kudos to the Raider D. They held Hibriten O to 211 yards and 14 points with most of that in the first quarter. SP Offense made some plays but was inconsistent. Hibriten had great team speed making it tough to run to the corners. Would have liked to see SP pass a little more. Hit 7 of 8 passes and would have like to see that doubled. Not throwing in that last possession was a head scratcher.
I kept waiting for SP to try to exploit Grier in the 1 on 1 coverage he was getting but only really took the chance 3 times all night(all 3 were completed).... And still scratching my head why he didn’t get a look or some kind of touch when SP got ball back with 3:00 left down 8

Hibriten dodged one last night. They know it and we know it. Good luck the rest of the way to the Panthers. It looks like Shelby or Hibriten to Championship game. I am torn as to which can handle the others style of play better. Hibriten has the athletes to deal with Shelby receivers and put pressure on the QB. Hibriten should be able to run on the Lions. Lions seem to gel this time of year. Bandys and North Lincolnton are mere stepping stones for these two power houses. Raiders win it all next year so enjoy 2018.

I hear ya raidertime. These two could possibly see each other in opposite seedlings next year. Might be time for us to visit Belmont!!

Reactions: seadog28
Moronic, Witherspoon fumbled and SP recovers but gets called for chop block while on defense. Rather than SP ball it's 15 yards against the Raiders and 1st down for the Panthers. Chop blocks aren't new to us but defense.

Reactions: ohio tarheels
Pretty sure though Hibriten from there went 4 and out and sp got the ball back anyway. If I remember correctly

Moronic, Witherspoon fumbled and SP recovers but gets called for chop block while on defense. Rather than SP ball it's 15 yards against the Raiders and 1st down for the Panthers. Chop blocks aren't new to us but defense.

Either Jim Bob Tito or Bubba Smirnoff made that call!

Reactions: Raidersway
We treat the refs up here with a steak and shine before the games!! That musta been one of those blackberry calls

Reactions: seadog28
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT