ADVERTISEMENT

South Point vs Hibriten

First of all,let me say the Red Raiders had a good season and have a lot to be proud of. These young men have given the red raider fans a lot to cheer and talk about since August. Expect more of the same next year-maybe even a little better. Congratulations to Hibriten for a great season and the win over the RRs. The four consecutive turnovers were an unexpected part of the game. For a SP fan they were very difficult to swallow. Hibriten executed when the opportunity presented itself and when they needed to. Lots of talent on HHS football team this year making it very difficult to make up for the 28 unanswered points early in the game.None the less SP starts their basketball season and Hibriten continues to play football.
BTW, Hibriten posters (and Patsfball) I tried frying, boiling, and baking "the CROW". It;s a taste I just can't get used to. So, get ready,! We are tuning the busses up!!!! Go BIG Red!!!! until next season I am still RidiculouslyRED!

Yeah there is a formula to beating the rams. The beatdown game where shelby blew us out they exploited everything. Although I believe that and 2010 rams were weakest teams overall in years. But because it was shelby we got laughed at. Though I think any team out that way would have won. Kind of like randleman beating us on our home field first or 2nd round in 2010. Every school has to have a rebuilding period. No matter the history. I want to go see shelby vs SP next year while rams have a cake walk conference game

Yeah there is a formula to beating the rams. The beatdown game where shelby blew us out they exploited everything. Although I believe that and 2010 rams were weakest teams overall in years. But because it was shelby we got laughed at. Though I think any team out that way would have won. Kind of like randleman beating us on our home field first or 2nd round in 2010. Every school has to have a rebuilding period. No matter the history. I want to go see shelby vs SP next year while rams have a cake walk conference game

If you haven’t witnessed a SP vs Shelby game or SP vs Credt you haven’t completed the high school cycle!!!

I have grown up on ENC football but these games are epic!!!

I was apart of a couple rams vs lions and they both were epic. Each team getting 1 win. Wish we had that every year. Mount heritage is seeming to be our annual tough game .

Good post ridiciouslyRed. We need a sp poster with some sense. Coondog is a another, so stay close to him. :)

I kept waiting for SP to try to exploit Grier in the 1 on 1 coverage he was getting but only really took the chance 3 times all night(all 3 were completed).... And still scratching my head why he didn’t get a look or some kind of touch when SP got ball back with 3:00 left down 8

Season in a nutshell...... The kid needs to touch the ball somehow, some way 20 times a game. He get it's under 10.

You guys might be playing football in the winter, but we"ll still be playing bball in the spring. Take that!!

Rare talent..... (5) tool baseball player as well. He will end up playing on Sunday's. His brother is a bad ass TE at William and Mary..... You may remember him.:D

Funny after friday that memory is kinda fading away!! But heck yes i remember him.

And I cheer for your right to sit and pee! This is a football board, you are embarrassing yourself!

Now seadog you know us mountain folk dont sit and pee,, hell we can't afford toilets,, Were taught at an early age to piss in the yardo_O We also learn to protect our "assets" by storing them in ours wives purses for safe keeping.

Reactions: seadog28
Just for seadog.... South Point And Freedom both won 9 games this season. South Point finished with 4 loses, Freedom with 3. Just saying bro......the sp posters keep mentioning this great season they had so im not feeling so bad. ;)

You saying my rams can't play against teams from the West? They have proven to beat teams regardless of which side of the bracket their on. East west it don't matter. Play who you play and if a loss finds you, no excuses.

It's a rougher road through the west. When Richmond was dominant in the old days, they cake walked through the east, but when thrown west they either didn't make it or came through heavily bruised. Reidsville is the same when they had a bracket with Shelby and Lincolnton(old form Lincolnton) and I remember they had a rough time with Polk County also. Alot of teams are down this season, in both 2A divisions on both sides. Parity of mostly weak teams in 2018.

It's a rougher road through the west. When Richmond was dominant in the old days, they cake walked through the east, but when thrown west they either didn't make it or came through heavily bruised. Reidsville is the same when they had a bracket with Shelby and Lincolnton(old form Lincolnton) and I remember they had a rough time with Polk County also. Alot of teams are down this season, in both 2A divisions on both sides. Parity of mostly weak teams in 2018.

Those were the 2011-2014 rams good not great teams

Reactions: Chopper747
Just for seadog.... South Point And Freedom both won 9 games this season. South Point finished with 4 loses, Freedom with 3. Just saying bro......the sp posters keep mentioning this great season they had so im not feeling so bad. ;)

What does your schedule and a bakery have in common? Both depend on cupcakes to be successful.

Reactions: patsfball
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT