ADVERTISEMENT

South Point staff and players

seadog28

Oct 4, 2004
You make me proud to wake up every day being a Red Raider. Your heart will never be questioned and your effort will never be answered.

+1000. Who would have thought that after the four losses in the first half of the season we would be playing for the western state title and better yet have a chance to win it at the very end. It turned out to be an absolute great season with nothing to hold your heads down about. Red Raider football at its best. Making lemonade out of lemons. So proud of the team, the coaches and the fans for turning this around to be another special year. Already thinking about next season and after Saturday we can start on the Crampers again! Nothing better than to come into their house the first game next year and knock off the defending state champion.

Was a great game and South Point came to PLAY. I think both teams have made each other better over the years. Kudos to both programs

That was a great game last night by the Red Raiders! For a while there in the 2nd half, SP had the momentum going on after that TD drive. Got to give credit to the Crest "D". They bent at the end, but didn't break.
Big crowd there for the game. That's what it's all about. Congrats to SP on a fine season. Your kids should hold their heads high as they were in it until the end.

Originally posted by seadog28:
You make me proud to wake up every day being a Red Raider. Your heart will never be questioned and your effort will never be answered.
Go Big Red !!!

im proud of the boys and the coaches. im proud to be a RAIDER!! ONCE A RAIDER ALWAYS RAIDER!!! we will be back next year and will be ready for crest..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT