ADVERTISEMENT

SOUTH POINT RED RAIDERS

coondog8585

Sep 11, 2013
NC
I just want to say im proud of the boys how they played this year through everything. some of the fans saying we are not good and no talent. These kids have shown heart. if we want to beat crest friday we have to show that heart and make plays and play smart football to beat them. we have heard all year we are not good or crest will kill us. we know how good crest is. we know how good we are to. some of crest fans dont even know about football just like to run there mouth. if we lose i will shake the true crest fans hands and congrats on the win and bring the state championship back to west. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS AND NOBODY GETS HURT. LETS GO BIG RED!!!!

+1, coondog. The All-Americans have their hands full. Heaven help them if it's close in the 4th quarter, which it will be.

I am curious to see muse carry the ball for SP. I feel like he will be a load to bring down. The crest boys know better than to sleep on SP. I fully expect them to prepare for SP as if SP was undefeated.

Should be a great game. At least I hope it is. It will sure be hyped enough this week cause that's how the Charger fans and Raider fans roll. After a lot of churning this season, the cream finally rises to the top.

Originally posted by crest91:
I am curious to see muse carry the ball for SP. I feel like he will be a load to bring down. The crest boys know better than to sleep on SP. I fully expect them to prepare for SP as if SP was undefeated.
But they're not undefeated. We have beaten nobody this year with a winning record outside of Shelby (I think that's right). LKN Charter, NG and SC were like JV games.

Fred T. Foard , Concord and East Rowan were all fugazis. Lincolnton beat us this year (2A).
We struggled with HH. Don't expect too much on Friday night. You can't get blood out of turnip.

We have had no backs run well against "good to decent" defenses this year. Not one. So, there aren't any expectations as you can see from unbiased people giving their prediction. Nobody expects SP to win. The world is *crests. Thursday night would be a great night for a cleveland county celebration to start. There will be some t-shirts on sale (*crest's side) declaring western NC 3a champions. They'll only be on sale before the game and during the first half. Make sure you get your order in early. They are $11.34 each.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT