ADVERTISEMENT

South Point @ Crest.....

Well, we've always said that the State Championship for the West team always goes through the Big South. No different this year. Let's see if the Raiders have anything left for the Crusty Nags next week. Man, it is going to be fun on these boards this coming week.

You gotta give the midgets time to catch their breath, and relax. They're still tense after almost losing to a 15 seed
roll.r191677.gif

Sasha ...I would say a stop at Red Bridges is In order before game....

This post was edited on 11/28 10:20 PM by BIGCOUNTRY183

Congrats to South Point and Crest on reaching the western finals. What more could you ask for than to traditional powers squaring off for the right to play in the big show. Who would have thought the Raiders would have made this much progress since opening with the losses they had. Never count the Raiders out.

The message board is going to be on fire.

Boy oh boy...this should be an entertaining week on the 3A board...

This post was edited on 11/28 10:35 PM by Golden_Lion_007

So how do you midgets want it???

up the rear?

down your throat?

or we can shoot it over you?

your choice!!

man this is gonna be fun!!!

Boy oh boy...this should be an entertaining week on the 3A board...

Agree 1000%! Get your popcorn ready and pull up a seat. This is going to be an old school WCW no disqualification lumberjack match. I can guanrantee special guest appearances and old posters coming out of retirement. Once the fireworks start, you can only win if your opponent taps out or you throw your opponent over the top rope lol!

Originally posted by crest91:

up the rear?

down your throat?

your choice!!

Classy Crest as usual. See what's on their minds.

Why do you folks think this will be a good week on the boards. Don't the SP fans remember the 35-13 drubbing Crest gave them back on August 22? Don't the SP fans understand the team they lost the conference title and allowed 34 points to just got destroyed 52-7?

Don't the SP fans understand that the Crest starting defense that did not allow them to score a TD back on August 22nd STILL has not allowed a TD? 13 games later?

Why in the world would the SP fans be excited to have to play CREST again.

Surely, they are not that stupid.

Yeah redraider73, we are classless and stupid and crest is going to beat SP again no matter what I or you or any other poster says. So sit back and enjoy the week, because you are in the 4th round despite not having your best team...and if you do by some miracle upset crest...we both know SP will get throttled by havelock so you can't keep using the saying "we always win at state"

up the rear?

down your throat?

your choice!!

How high or low do you want us to 'crab ya'? If we do it right, you'll be on meds for a year.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

up the rear?

down your throat?

your choice!!

Your Mom must be proud. Quality post.

Don't get all high and mighty on me or holier than thou

Sasha didn't, she fired right back.

if guys are going to be all politically correct, then go back and hide in your hole until next season. Other wise you will ruin this thread and this week. You're in the 4th round despite all odds and what everybody including Crest posters have said.

So with that being said...which way do you want it? I'm still waiting on a choice.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Bridges BBQ is the most overrated in the entire state. For those of you wanting good pregame bbq, drive to Charlotte and stop in at Sauceman's before heading Cleveland County.

Originally posted by Crest9496:
I hope all of Bellymont shows up for this one.......
So the Crusty Nags can come in and steal all the Christmas trees and lights, the presents, and even the Christmas ham?

When you leave the game next week be sure to stop at Walgreens right across from Shelby High on your way out and pick up some
preparation-h-totables-hemorrhoidal-wipes
I got a feeling we gunna be a pain in the but they can't kick ours twice in the same yr

Originally posted by raidertime:

up the rear?

down your throat?

your choice!!

Your Mom must be proud. Quality post.
Well don't try and tell on him I did and ole momma tried to accept all of them and started mumbling directions to the trailer park.

Upon further investigation mr 91 is a product of his own offers. It is know in the trailer park capital that mother accepted similar offers as an atemp to try and make a living but forgot to charge anyone. But I do have good news we have narrowed down his father to one of three trailer communities and pending the next 1242 test we should have an answer.

up the rear?

down your throat?

your choice!!

Like we always do...with a cramper bent over trying to find his choke collar.

Should be a good game to decide who will be the State Runner-up! Havelock will absolutely destroy either team!!! Game will be decided with 5 mins left in the 2 quarter!!!

TW

SP will be a clear underdog to the Cleveland County Chargers. Harbison and the Burns QB are playing good ball and the defense led by the best from Crest and Burns is playing lights out. SP will no doubt be hard fought to challenge CC. However when the game is over, we will not bend over for you neophytes; you will have to take your pleasures with the normal local offering of cows, sheep, and toothless trailer park women. Good luck to all and we look forward to the opportunity to play the Cleveland County BullChargers in the Western Division finals.

EZ----did you sleep that nonsense off....hope you're not feeling too bad this morning. I'm still waiting on your email and confirmation....I need a new boat
laugh.r191677.gif

Nobody in Belmont is guaranteeing a win next week. We know the odds are against us this year. But we do know one thing, it will not be the same game as the first one this season and it will not be 52 - 7. We appreciate and welcome the chance for the rematch. We also realize Crest earned home field advantage for this game which we also respect and appreciate this year. Check our record home vs away. We are not skeered of playing undefeated teams on their home turf. Ask Shelby and Concord. We also know that we do win the game against the Crampers 9 out of 10 times so we will be ready. We just hope you keep joking along and taking us lightly. See you Friday night for a very entertaining game.

RR73----much respect for ML and the red raiders....Crest won't take this game lightly. We do hope to have fun pounding y'all twice in the same season
chairshot.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 11/29 8:42 AM by Crest9496

I am going to submit one nice post about Crest which I am likely to delete before the week is over. The SP and Crest rivalry has made HS football a lot of fun over the past decade or so. Crest is a great program with a great tradition. Same for SP. This year's addition of the Chargers is as good as I have seen in a long time. SP will have their hands full on Friday, but Crest is smart enough to know that the Raiders will come with fight and their eye on the prize. The game will be decided next Friday at the Ranch and we will all be there cheering for our respective teams. Let the games begin.

There will be a lot of people at this game... Approximately 4K ?

I believe Crest will carry the focus from this week over to next week and absolutely THROTTLE South Point.

Originally posted by raidertime:
I am going to submit one nice post about Crest which I am likely to delete before the week is over. The SP and Crest rivalry has made HS football a lot of fun over the past decade or so. Crest is a great program with a great tradition. Same for SP. This year's addition of the Chargers is as good as I have seen in a long time. SP will have their hands full on Friday, but Crest is smart enough to know that the Raiders will come with fight and their eye on the prize. The game will be decided next Friday at the Ranch and we will all be there cheering for our respective teams. Let the games begin.
SP is a great program. All this smack talk is a result of two programs battling over the years. Any Crest fan that says otherwise and means it, is stupid. South Point is our rival because they're good and will hand your butt to you in a hat if you do not respect them.

With that said, I can't stand them. Chop blocking midgets. You redneck midget fans are the worst bunch of blowhards on planet Earth.
wink.r191677.gif

hope you South Point chumps enjoyed your little cinderella run, all ends next Friday in emphatic fashion

Originally posted by redraider73:
Nobody in Belmont is guaranteeing a win next week. We know the odds are against us this year. But we do know one thing, it will not be the same game as the first one this season and it will not be 52 - 7. We appreciate and welcome the chance for the rematch. We also realize Crest earned home field advantage for this game which we also respect and appreciate this year. Check our record home vs away. We are not skeered of playing undefeated teams on their home turf. Ask Shelby and Concord. We also know that we do win the game against the Crampers 9 out of 10 times so we will be ready. We just hope you keep joking along and taking us lightly. See you Friday night for a very entertaining game.
Different yes. How different? Don't know. I think a win would be an extremely tall order for anyone including our Raiders against the Chargers this season. That said we have now broken in our basically all new OL for the season, had 14 games to get a lot of new defensive ( mainly linebackers) players up to speed and are primed for a rematch. Factor in the introduction of Muse on offense (averaging 14 yards per carry with no carries in the first game) it will be different friend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT