ADVERTISEMENT

South Point at Forestview

RealJaguar01

Sep 14, 2003
Well we have yet to find the end zone this year, and that task isn't getting any easier. If you get there early be sure to stop by the press box to say hello.

Our defense has 8 points scored and our kicker has 4 points scored threw 2 games......

Are you young or is the talent not there?
Defense is very good, just can't be on the field all the time. The O-line is very young and the play calling stinks. If the offense can put together some sustained drives and score things will turn around.

The Clover blowout came from being on D most the 2nd half because we had to throw and they knew it. Was a 17-3 game at half but should of been 17-10. But if if and buts was candy and nuts.

SP is still searching for consistency. Hope to find it this week. By the way, do you guys have visitors toilets yet or is it still portajons on the hill?

Reactions: coondog8585
The Clover blowout came from being on D most the 2nd half because we had to throw and they knew it. Was a 17-3 game at half but should of been 17-10. But if if and buts was candy and nuts.

It's going to be interesting the next 2 weeks, the Jags and then Clover. How we perform will tell us a lot!

These Red Raiders better not get comfortable. Every game in the regular season should be visualized and played as a State Championship.

I'm sorry, but you guys are trying to actually play this game up like it's worth something? This will be like mallard creek vs chase. Or Shelby vs Burns...

Reactions: Crestuff
If you only beat FV by 8 despite leading 22-0 then you can kiss a second state championship goodbye. Just the cold hard truth.

South point well never ever ever beat Shelby in football. Put that in the bank. I might go to game just to watch that giant Mike LB they got teeing off on that middle school offense.

Reactions: blkgolddynasty
South point well never ever ever beat Shelby in football. Put that in the bank. I might go to game just to watch that giant Mike LB they got teeing off on that middle school offense.

You must love seeing that middle school offense with 190lb lineman run over, around, and through your Huskies for the past 15 years.

Reactions: RAIDEREXPRESS
That middle school offense has never been held to less than 14 points by HH and is 18 for the last 20 meetings. On the other hand the HH squads are 2 for the last 20 meetings including 6 shutouts.

If you think the SP/Crest game was anywhere close to a 22-14 game you are the most special inbred in Shelby Crest.

I must be, because that's what the score board said...so what does that mean? SP players decided that it's okay to let the other team score points and close the gap as long as they win? Kinda like it doesn't matter how the job looks, as long as the job gets done? What's really sad, Crest was running a brand new offense...SP still doing the same stuff...still only won by 8....after leading 22-0...Shelby is going to own you. I just pray you Belmont inbreds are in the same playoff bracket as Shelby.

Reactions: blkgolddynasty
I must be, because that's what the score board said...so what does that mean? SP players decided that it's okay to let the other team score points and close the gap as long as they win? Kinda like it doesn't matter how the job looks, as long as the job gets done? What's really sad, Crest was running a brand new offense...SP still doing the same stuff...still only won by 8....after leading 22-0...Shelby is going to own you. I just pray you Belmont inbreds are in the same playoff bracket as Shelby.[/QUOTE

91 you sound like a kid after another kid kicked him around the school yard. CLASSIC....You might have stomped my a$s but you won't stomp my brothers a$$. Come Shelby please help. SP keeps bullying us.
Has some Shelby kid been taking your lunch money since pre-school. I know SP pretty much ate your cookies...drank your koolaid and whipped that hind end for as long as football has been around.

Lol! Now, little 91 can go pout and hope a Shelby bully doesn't make him cry.

Anyone interested in starting a Go Fund Me page for 22wham? He needs serious help and it won't be cheap. I'm worried about him!

Reactions: sasha_nc
Lol! Now, little 91 can go pout and hope a Shelby bully doesn't make him cry.

No, that's okay puddle pirate, only time I'd cry is if I had to get on a plane you were flying.

There ain't no Hudson River for you to land on around here big boy.

I must be, because that's what the score board said...so what does that mean? SP players decided that it's okay to let the other team score points and close the gap as long as they win? Kinda like it doesn't matter how the job looks, as long as the job gets done? What's really sad, Crest was running a brand new offense...SP still doing the same stuff...still only won by 8....after leading 22-0...Shelby is going to own you. I just pray you Belmont inbreds are in the same playoff bracket as Shelby.
Congrats on losing by 8.

Reactions: seadog28
No, that's okay puddle pirate, only time I'd cry is if I had to get on a plane you were flying.

There ain't no Hudson River for you to land on around here big boy.

Strong response, cramper! You boys will be okay. We'll take care of those Shelby bullies for you!

Pat yourself on the back for the moral victory. You didn't cross midfield until the 3rd quarter. You didn't score until the 4th. Your QB was 6-12-1 for 71 yards. 60 of those yards came on a one leg scrambling for his life prayer in the air that found a pair of hands and set up your first score. The second was from a short field and SP fumble after your ONLY sustained run of the game. Call it how you want to Homer; the game wasn't close.

SP : Crest
First Downs 17 : 9
Rush Yards 58-281 : 28-86
Passing Yards 40 : 71
Total Yards 321 : 157
Comp-Att-Int 2-4-0 : 6-12-1
Fumbles-Lost 3-1 : 3-0
Penalties-Yards 13-115 : 5-38

Pat yourself on the back for the moral victory. You didn't cross midfield until the 3rd quarter. You didn't score until the 4th. Your QB was 6-12-1 for 71 yards. 60 of those yards came on a one leg scrambling for his life prayer in the air that found a pair of hands and set up your first score. The second was from a short field and SP fumble after your ONLY sustained run of the game. Call it how you want to Homer; the game wasn't close.

SP : Crest
First Downs 17 : 9
Rush Yards 58-281 : 28-86
Passing Yards 40 : 71
Total Yards 321 : 157
Comp-Att-Int 2-4-0 : 6-12-1
Fumbles-Lost 3-1 : 3-0
Penalties-Yards 13-115 : 5-38

You were the one who said it wasn't a 22-14 game...I merely pointed out that you are wrong. Because that's what the score board said...now you can sit there in your dream world and pretend and claim this or that, and I'll even throw you a bone and say that Crest didn't play well and SP was the better team...but that better team still only won by 8...fact jack.

You were the one who said it wasn't a 22-14 game...I merely pointed out that you are wrong. Because that's what the score board said...now you can sit there in your dream world and pretend and claim this or that, and I'll even throw you a bone and say that Crest didn't play well and SP was the better team...but that better team still only won by 8...fact jack.
Congrats again.

FV Defense played hard, but they just do not have the offensive firepower to compete with good teams. SP was sloppy tonight. Penalties, mental mistakes, and lack of consistency. This team has a long way to go and better find it before Clover comes to town next week.

Young on that side of the ball it will come, just hate it for them. I don't think Forestview has ever started the season with no points by the O.

We, SP, are back to our roots! We play great defense and we continue being Champions! Go screw yourselves Lions!!!

Well. It will be interesting to see how bad Clover is going to get screwed by the officiating at South Point Friday night. Ole Mickey's hunting buddies will be wearing the stripes Friday night. Clover barely beat us in overtime. I predict at least 5 phantom holding calls and 2 block in the backs for Clover. That is one of the ways that the joke of program that south point is has kept winning. I just wish we played south point this year. It would nice to have that open week before we started playing actual 3A programs that didn't run a pop warner offense.

Well. It will be interesting to see how bad Clover is going to get screwed by the officiating at South Point Friday night. Ole Mickey's hunting buddies will be wearing the stripes Friday night. Clover barely beat us in overtime. I predict at least 5 phantom holding calls and 2 block in the backs for Clover. That is one of the ways that the joke of program that south point is has kept winning. I just wish we played south point this year. It would nice to have that open week before we started playing actual 3A programs that didn't run a pop warner offense.

Bitter much? You are irrelevant; have been and will continue to be. Go get yourself a Pop Warner offense..... seems to have worked for SP.

Bwahahahaha, I see a strawberry soda, pawnshop and shopping cart home in your future. DON'T DO DRUGS!!!

Wham22 sounds really worried that SP is going to beat Clover and eliminate any validation they had for their season. How long are you going to beat your chest about last year? Once in a while every squirrel gets a nut and yours was last year. Move on and stop worrying about SP, you are irrelevant to
Us. Blaming referees for a game that hasn't even been played yet is just lame, even for you!!

Wham22 sounds really worried that SP is going to beat Clover and eliminate any validation they had for their season. How long are you going to beat your chest about last year? Once in a while every squirrel gets a nut and yours was last year. Move on and stop worrying about SP, you are irrelevant to
Us. Blaming referees for a game that hasn't even been played yet is just lame, even for you!!

Exactly!!! You are relevant now. I know it has been a long, long time, but learn how to handle it! What RaiderRulz said!

Don't worry I won't bring up how Huss stomped a mudhole in SP last year. I don't live in the past like your fan base.After you guys run through your cupcake schedule you will get beaten by Shelby. Small school 2A ball is like 8 man football, if I have nothing else to do I will check out the scores on my phone.

Reactions: UmadBro07
Don't worry I won't bring up how Huss stomped a mudhole in SP last year. I don't live in the past like your fan base.After you guys run through your cupcake schedule you will get beaten by Shelby. Small school 2A ball is like 8 man football, if I have nothing else to do I will check out the scores on my phone.

And i won't bring up how SP has stomped mudholes in Huss for the past 30 years.

And i won't bring up how SP has stomped mudholes in Huss for the past 30 years.
Don't concern yourself with Wham. Like last year he'll go away quickly in the night. His shelf life is as short as a glass of milk on a hot summer day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT