ADVERTISEMENT

South Iredell/ West Iredell searching for HC?

Doppleganger#

Jul 4, 2003
South Iredell HC Scott Miller step down after the Spring football season. South Iredell will have it rough at the 4A level.

West Iredell- Shannon Ashley was the interm HC. I believe West Iredell can win more games with the right Coach.

Any list of candidates for HC jobs for the 2 programs? Here what I have below.

Jason Lippard
Jeremy Funderburk
JK Adkins

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
Ok for South Iredell

I love Rydell but He isn’t a teacher so - Best 2 are Radcliff or Linville - Lippard isn’t at SI as a teacher so he maybe could still get it with his experience but I think South wants someone who is inside the building but Only time will tell

For WI:
West Iredell has underachieved a lot past 4-5 seasons. They had talent to compete in that 2A conference. Moving up to 3A maybe hurt them but I think they could still be a competitive program and Win some game if they Hire the Correct Coach but Who know what the “Correct” coach is for WI

Also I doubt JK Adkins leave from where he currently is, If he does that would be a big move because he done well at Wilkes Central

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
For West Iredell maybe they get Mike Natoli to comeback. He resigned at Indy. From what I hear most of the players at West thought very highly of him was there.
I personally believe he will not return there even though I think He could make West Iredell better but He got thrown under the bus the first time around by a few players and the West Iredell community.

Reactions: Slasher Killer
I personally believe he will not return there even though I think He could make West Iredell better but He got thrown under the bus the first time around by a few players and the West Iredell community.

Honestly after how he was treated West doesn't deserve him again. He was given scraps by his predecessor and he made a lot out of it in such a short time before what all that happened. Things like that is why West has such a hard time.. diva parents are a true negator of progress.

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
Honestly after how he was treated West doesn't deserve him again. He was given scraps by his predecessor and he made a lot out of it in such a short time before what all that happened. Things like that is why West has such a hard time.. diva parents are a true negator of progress.
I think Jason Lippard would be a good hire for South Iredell. Really Kyle Lowman wouldn’t be a surprise

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT