ADVERTISEMENT

South Granville head coach and former UNC player Mike Hobgood suffers major heart attack

From the last report that I heard, he is recovering well; sounded like things could have been a lot worse; the Viking community is thankful for the prayers and support from everybody out there; the assistant coaches did a great job leading the team to a huge win at Roanoke Rapids, hoping for a similar result this week at Bunn, chance for the Vikings to take a commanding lead in the conference

From the last report that I heard, he is recovering well; sounded like things could have been a lot worse; the Viking community is thankful for the prayers and support from everybody out there; the assistant coaches did a great job leading the team to a huge win at Roanoke Rapids, hoping for a similar result this week at Bunn, chance for the Vikings to take a commanding lead in the conference

Good luck with Bunn. As strong as 2A is this season, I think South Granville might surprise some folks come playoff time as long as you stay healthy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT