ADVERTISEMENT

South Fork 2A Outlook

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
How will the South Fork 2A look this year. I hear Maiden should improve. Will North Lincoln have another dominate season. Can we see Lincolnton improving. Any thoughts.

North Lincoln - loses some superstars but seems to have the kids in place to compete again.

Maiden - QB will be fun to see grow in his second year. He threw for a ton of yards as a sophomore should be better this year. RB is also back and he had an impressive 2019 season

Newton - they were young and fast last year so they should contend for conference. Didn’t lose many skill guys off of last years squad.

West - has two big running back holes to fill, and loses two or three very good linebackers. Might be a rebuilding year

Bandys - new head coach but not new to the program, their transition should be seamless because of that. Pretty talented Younger classes... probably middle of the pack, but will be pretty dang good in a year or so.

Lincolnton - New DC, and a QB that transferred in. The kid is supposed to be a stud, but I thought the kid (freshman I think) that started last year was good until he got hurt. This should be a improved year for the puppy dogs. But could you get any worse than last year?

Lake Norman Charter - IDK... they seem to have a revolving door of student athletes. I do think there most explosive player was lost to graduation. I can’t imagine a one year turn around being in the mix.

Thanks dplubo- sounds like interesting seasons for this conference. It will be interesting to see how the Maiden n Newton Conover games turns out should they played this season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT