ADVERTISEMENT

South Florence HS Assistant Job

DrewMarlowe

May 11, 2023
South Florence HS (2022 4A state champs) is looking to hire an offensive coach (QB or WR) and a defensive coach (DL or DB). We have openings in PE, SS, CTE/Business, English, SPED. Supplement up to $10,000.

Contact HC Drew Marlowe. 803-464-5682 / amarlowe@fsd1.org

South Florence HS (2022 4A state champs) is looking to hire an offensive coach (QB or WR) and a defensive coach (DL or DB). We have openings in PE, SS, CTE/Business, English, SPED. Supplement up to $10,000.

Contact HC Drew Marlowe. 803-464-5682 / amarlowe@fsd1.org
10K for an assistant coach wow. Coaches of NC do not be stupid like me, if you can get out of NC and go to a place that actually pays money you should

10K for an assistant coach wow. Coaches of NC do not be stupid like me, if you can get out of NC and go to a place that actually pays money you should
What do you think the head coach is making and what are his responsibilities other than head coach

What do you think the head coach is making and what are his responsibilities other than head coach
Down there I would guess more than double of an assistant. SC is the place to go NC coaches. Much better pay pay

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT