ADVERTISEMENT

South Davidson @ Albemarle

sway1532

Aug 15, 2011
Has Albemarle ever lost to South Davidson? I know when I was at Albemarle they scored only once against us, that's all I remember...

Albemarle still continues to struggle on offense. With this being the 8th game of the season, they should feel comfortable in the offense by now...so I'm not sure what the issue is. I don't know what South Davidson brings to the table, but I know they came within 2 TD's of Albemarle last year. With that being said, I expect another tough game (laughs) against a conference opponent.

I don't think this will be close. Albemarle put up better numbers last week against a pretty good defense. I don't see south Davidson scoring on our defense. We break into the 30's this week boys lol.

I don't think this will be close. Albemarle put up better numbers last week against a pretty good defense. I don't see south Davidson scoring on our defense. We break into the 30's this week boys lol.
C'mon man. Where is that one point win prediction? ;)

Good luck to Albemarle this week.

There is a young man on South Davidson team who played a lot of baseball for me. If you think of it let me know how #33 does. Never seen him play football because mine is busy on Fridays as well.

I wish all a good injury free game.

I predict that Albemarle will shut out South Davidson. Albemarle's defense is pretty good. However, their offense does struggle. I think 28-0 is about what we should all expect.

NS hangover it looks like. Took 2nd half to play ball?? Just keeping it simple & not overwhelming these young bucks is paying off. Just observation. Add as they build confidence. Seems the pressure is off the coaching staff & they are developing kids instead of pointing fingers like years past.

NS hangover it looks like. Took 2nd half to play ball?? Just keeping it simple & not overwhelming these young bucks is paying off. Just observation. Add as they build confidence. Seems the pressure is off the coaching staff & they are developing kids instead of pointing fingers like years past.

Are you a Bulldog fan, if so Welcome

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT