9-3 vs Hickory Hawks
9-10 vs Bandys
9-17 @ Hibriten ( Non Conference)
10-1 @ Watauga
10-8 vs Freedom
10-15 @ ACHS
10-22 @ Ashe Co
10-29 vs Hibriten

I was looking at the Hickory Hawks website and Looks like they will scrimmage with West Caldwell and Patton

I can’t remember the coach at the Hickory Hawks. I think he came from East Burke. Use to be at East Lincoln at one point. I just wonder how South Caldwell will do overall this season. Seems like a good schedule. I will never forget when they had Landon Dickerson .

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
Playing Hibriten twice. I notice that as well.. Had to wander about that. I have to say I never seen something like that. Could be an error.

Playing Hibriten twice. I notice that as well.. Had to wander about that. I have to say I never seen something like that. Could be an error.
I’m not sure it is an error. I noticed a tweet earlier saying Hibriten was having trouble finding nonconference games. They are only in a 6 team conference.

I can’t remember the coach at the Hickory Hawks. I think he came from East Burke. Use to be at East Lincoln at one point. I just wonder how South Caldwell will do overall this season. Seems like a good schedule. I will never forget when they had Landon Dickerson .
You must be thinking of Jim Ruark. He spent this past season back at Burns.

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
Hibriten and South were having trouble finding an opponent in week 5 within 100 miles of Caldwell Co since a lot of other conferences in the area are 7 or 8 teams so they decided to just schedule each other for a non-conference game as well!!!

All of Alexander Central’s games are listed twice on MaxPreps so that obviously is just an error!!!

Hibriten and South were having trouble finding an opponent in week 5 within 100 miles of Caldwell Co since a lot of other conferences in the area are 7 or 8 teams so they decided to just schedule each other for a non-conference game as well!!!

All of Alexander Central’s games are listed twice on MaxPreps so that obviously is just an error!!!
I have been wanting to see a Elizabethton,TN Hibriten game. 70 miles apart. Elizabethton had only 9 games scheduled for next year. Don’t know if they ever picked up a 10th yet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT