ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry I did not realize things were that bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And another lie about me. And if they were there at different times the it cost you even more without thr discounts on 2nd and 3rd child.. Probably thousands of lawyers in the triad and I still wander if you are a Lawyer.

My grandfather was a civil rights attorney. He was also used to these unfair attacks and stereotypes based on his profession. If 3daughters is an attorney, so what? It makes no sense to personally attack him for something that really isn't our business.

The website is not in any form or fashion "recruiting".

Is it fair for people In Caroll County VA to drop their kids into the Mount Airy school? What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Just curious what area are you from and what school do you support.

I worked for a newspaper for about 10 years as a photographer
probably 6 hours a day I was in the darkroom or taking pictures.Some days I had 3 hours I could make extra money selling advertising. These two pages are advertisinging the advantages of come to Bishop and that is recruiting just like you would see on a college website. Please read these two thoroughly. Public schools can not have this advantage of advertising.

http://www.bmhs.us/apps/pages/index.jsp?
uREC_ID=299708&type=d&pREC_ID=691334

http://www.bmhs.us/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=297010&type=d&pREC_ID=691657
Bishop's Advantage after looking up their total area they can draw from.
Greensboro–Winston-Salem–High Point CSA. As of 2012, the Piedmont Triad has an estimated population of 1,611,243 making it the 33rd largest CSAmetropolitan area in the United States. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piedmont_Triad
Bishop is about 10 miles from each of these 3 cities and can draw from any of them and the entire 2 counties.

Mount Airy's disadvantage maybe with adding the small part of Carroll Co & Patrick Co. area which I have not heard of any from those area paying football or basketball 15,000, and as a public school they can't put up adds like the 2 above. If anything with none playing sports It hurts Mount Airy when ADMs are reported. So if you are lame enough to take pitty on a lawyer who makes his living deceiving people to win a case then if he is a lawyer he has no one fooled but you because I have only seen posters from private,charter and open enrollment schools side with him. Again what school do you support ? I am sure if it is a public school and the boards were full for football & basketball you would lose a lot of supporters. I know it is not your falt being new but he has you fooled.If you believe anything he says ,I feel sorry for you !

Last edited:
So I am really done now because the only way 3Daughters gets this many views is riding other posters coat tails. lol 106 likes in 12 years and all probably from advantaged school posters. And Lake Man you have 103 likes in a year with 223 messages,almost half your messages got a like. Don't rurn that getting in our disagreements ! He will use you, I don't want to . Have you not noticed everyone stays away. That should tell you how bad this man is disliked and if you knew more that came from a forum that was stopped last year you would wonder what kinda man he really is. Sense it is no longer there I will not repeat his comments.

Last edited:
Just curious what area are you from and what school do you support.

I am from here and there. I support Starmount. I currently live with what you may refer to as “dem evil doers!” in Chapel Hill. I am not an attorney but I am employed in a “perfession” you would probably mock.

I like ice cream, riding horses, and high school football.

I am from here and there. I support Starmount. I currently live with what you may refer to as “dem evil doers!” in Chapel Hill. I am not an attorney but I am employed in a “perfession” you would probably mock.

I like ice cream, riding horses, and high school football.
Lobbyist

So I am really done now because the only way 3Daughters gets this many views is riding other posters coat tails. lol 106 likes in 12 years and all probably from advantaged school posters. And Lake Man you have 103 likes in a year with 223 messages,almost half your messages got a like. Don't rurn that getting in our disagreements ! He will use you, I don't want to . Have you not noticed everyone stays away. That should tell you how bad this man is disliked and if you knew more that came from a forum that was stopped last year you would wonder what kinda man he really is. Sense it is no longer there I will not repeat his comments.

What don't you get???? Recruiting is NOT allowed, that would be cheating so when you say Bishop recruits you are saying that Bishop is cheating!!!!!

Yea, gotta tell you, "so very important to me how many "views" and how many "likes" I get"....said no normal person ever.

Reactions: The Lake Man
Advertising is the word I used and that is what the 2 pages amount to.Anyone can see that. And I do have to say the advertising agent did a great job to make someone want to go to school there.. I wish public schools were allowed to have adds that good................
You know if you have a bad dream ,you wake up and it is gone.
Why don't you go away and stop showing you have no common sense and only repeat yourself over and over. I may repeat myself some to but at least I show many facts as I go . And yes without me you would not have half those views. I do something resourceful for NCPReps to get my views ! What have you ever done ? You can't really be a lawyer because you are to dumb and have tunnelvision . I give you more than you can handle every year .So go away bad dream ! you are also like the movie Groundhog Day! Repeat,Repeat ,Repeat. Can you ever have a real debate ? No because you do not have a leg to stand on ............... So I keep saying I am done playing your game but I am really done. You are so boring ! ! !

Last edited:
Ok if Daddy Ball???? is locked and ran it's coarse then this one has over ran it's coarse.... Mr.Moderator Sportsnut17.
I am tired of hearing comments like this toward me.
"It’s ok...mental illness is nothing to be ashamed of.."
He keeps insinuating I need drugs for mental illness or saying I am mental illness......If I need drugs for mental illness 3daughters needs to be sent to a drug detox center.

I have seen threads locked for less than that. If I was mentally ill I could not keep up with 5 and 6 website running at the same time to get the scores as fast as I get them. I have a good idea why this one has not been locked. We have probably broke every rule on there and that is why I asked several times for it to be locked and to ban me when it started because I knew where it would go. But no y'all kept letting it go. Yes I have a good idea why this one has not been locked. I will not stand by and let no one talk to me like that.
Mr.Moderator Sportsnut17. Do you need drugs for mental illness ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT