ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry I did not realize things were that bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious FNL, how many times in the last decade have you threatened to leave, to be gone from this site...the over/under is 100. It was a first though to be asked to be banned. They won’t ban you because they’re just nice people running an internet message board. A decade of you talking about you being depressed. Seriously, mental health issues are real, get some help, it may make you feel better...I’ll miss the incoherent rants but your health is more important

Last edited:
Prayers for your family
1f64f.png
1f64f.png
1f64f.png
. So sorry about this week. I did not know.

Just curious FNL, how many times in the last decade have you threatened to leave, to be gone from this site...the over/under is 100. It was a first though to be asked to be banned. They won’t ban you because they’re just nice people running an internet message board. A decade of you talking about you being depressed. Seriously, mental health issues are real, get some help, it may make you feel better...I’ll miss the incoherent rants but your health is more important
My health problems are not mental . I found out i had diabetes in 2001 and it has got worse the last 4 years with a lot of health problems that go with diabetes like diabetic neuropathy, having heart problems also.I take 17 prescription pill per day about half morning and half night, 4 for diabetes and a Lantus Solostar shot at night, and none for depression. Sense you are so interested in my health I can name them all and tell you what each precription is for. I get depressed sometimes,who don't and your attacks depress me more than anything. As far as saying I am leaving ,I get so mad at your personal attacks I want to leave and say so but then I decide I will not let the likes of you and your lame remarks run me off. I think you need to go to the doctor to get checked out yourself because you are a bully trying to belittle me and others just to get someone to talk to you. You never start a thread and only want to talk nonsense and only say things you know breaks all these rules trying to get me riled up by breaking this rule No attacking other posters.
If you feel the need to harass another poster, don't do it. What is considered attacking other posters? Bringing up their name in posts that they did not start or were not involved in, just to get a reaction from them.Consistently responding to their posts and responding with no merit other than to belittle them.In short, making a poster a target. And that is the only way you get someone to talk to you. You have a sick mind and you are the one that need help.
I wish there was a way they could block 2 people like you and myself from talking to each other. I will make a deal with you ,I will never talk to you if you will stop attacking me. I basicly get alone with everyone but you. You are the only thing that depresses me and raise my heart rate. So I have not complained about my health but maybe 3 years a few times. Around 2015 when everything started to get worse. PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE. I don't like you nor you me and don't want you trying to pull my chain to get me mad enough to say things I don't want to say. I have tried to be a nicer person on here for 3 years and for 3 years you bring out the worst in me. Again PLEASE stop.You could bring out the worst in Mother Teresa .
These were Deana's Last words when she locked the other thread."You both need to chill out and stop this ! " So I am chilling out and you need to also.

Last edited:
I missed this post so the answer is maybe 5 or 6 in the last 5 or 6 years ,thanks to you and as It says below I do not value your opinion sense it is warped. So talk to the hand . I will not talk to you on this subjest any longed. You have a serious problem.

Last edited:
KISS MY AZZ you POS ...Read your posts and tell us what meds you are on.... Y'all let him by with his personal attacks so he got mine back ! ! I have tried to be nice ....Now Lock It......I should not have to put up with his BS personal attacks .....

Hey dude, 3daughters is simply getting your goat simply because it's pretty easy to do so. If you give it out by trying to discredit Bishop McGuinness you have to be willing to take it.

Hey dude, 3daughters is simply getting your goat simply because it's pretty easy to do so. If you give it out by trying to discredit Bishop McGuinness you have to be willing to take it.
He goes berserk for all the advantaged schools private,charter and open enrollment if someone brings them up. I never mention Bishop anymore till he does Mount Airy as he did several times before I mentioned Bishop. If I post anything on the advantaged schools private,charter and open enrollment and not mention Bishop he say I need meds. He can't take the truth . I would never mention him or Bishop if he would just leave me alone. But if it comes up it is fair game for me to get in the conversation of advantaged schools private,charter and open enrollment. I probable have only used advantaged schools private,charter and open enrollment this year and tried not to say Bishop. He looks for any little thing and it does not have to be about Bishop to attack me. He claimed for years Bishop had no advantage and I done the research and proved him wrong. They are in Kernersville a couple miles from The Guilford Co. Line and have feeder schools if both Giulford & Forsyth Co. over 1/2 million people, plus they will accept kids from any school in those counties that can afford there tuition. #1 http://www.bmhs.us/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=299708&type=d&pREC_ID=691334
#2 https://1.cdn.edl.io/Z8n17pPAXR3f1ztoP5MMD6VmxnJehQagu7WCakENwAxRRu7P.pdf

He put 3 daughters through Bishop and college I presume,so he is probable very rich and looks down on the poor & middle class in public schools and shows it by the way he belittles us.( Just my opinion) He don't like me because I hit back with facts backed up by websites he cannot dispute so he wants to get off the subject by responding to tmy posts and responding with no merit other than to belittle me, kinda like a lawyer would do to confuse a jury. Jury on here being other posters. So do you think I should just set back and ignore him whe he attacks me first.He comes off as being deranged at times trying to make me look as the Villain.LOL he and some others will get that . Bishop is A private Catholic School .called The Villains which it states in the website which is in my opinion is designed to recruit . I can't understand why this thread has not been locked. I even asked for it to be.I would like to see the thread deleted !

Last edited:
Whoa...why are you personally attacking 3Daughters? I think he is very witty but I do not believe that he’s some sort of rich snob.

Does Bishop McGuinness allow athletes to play who receive tuition assistance?

Whoa...why are you personally attacking 3Daughters? I think he is very witty but I do not believe that he’s some sort of rich snob.

Does Bishop McGuinness allow athletes to play who receive tuition assistance?
Because he got it started this year as usual . As I said when he leaves me alone and stops the ,I need meds crap I will stop. I have not personnally attacked him in several years without him starting with me. You must not have looked at the websites on tuition at Bishop and he put 3 Daughters through there. Got to make a bundle to pay that. Rumor a few years ago ,he is a lawyer. So yes he may have you fooled. He has give our conference and some in the SMC a rough time defending this farce of a hudge advantage. I will not take his BS taht he starts first and he did again this year every year with his personal Attacks. I was not attacking him I was telling you what our 1A conference had to deal with having an open enrollment & a private school in your conference that could draw from over a 1/2 million population and our county only has 78,000 population. Their girls won the state Girls Championship and I think the NWC the first 9 years they were in our conference and our conference has always been tough. but have been down the last few years but I think they are reloading and will be back this year or next.

It would not make me mad if they deleted every post he made to me or I made to him or forbid us from corresponding with each other. That is how bad i hate dealing with him and his personal attacks.

Tuition is only around $10,000. You don’t have to be rich to afford that as long as you cut other things out of your budget. Many Catholic families are willing to sacrifice for their kids. Pretty admirable.

But please answer this: can kids receiving financial assistance participate in athletics?

Tuition is only around $10,000. You don’t have to be rich to afford that as long as you cut other things out of your budget. Many Catholic families are willing to sacrifice for their kids. Pretty admirable.

But please answer this: can kids receiving financial assistance participate in athletics?

The answer to your question is no.

You’re pretty new to the board and have missed a decade of entertaining rants by FNL. This thread started with his rant against Deanna who simply pointed out that many local schools have benefited from loose transfer policies over the years including hers.

As to me personally my father was a mill worker and my mother worked in the mills as well. They mortgaged their modest home five times to help get their kids educated. I worked five jobs in college and graduate school, there was no silver spoon. The idea that Bishop is a rich private school is ludicrous, just visit their athletic facilities to see for yourself. Many families work multiple jobs to send their kids there but do so for the Catholic education.

FNL likes to point to Bishops website as something nefarious when in fact it is there for complete transparency. Every Bishop poster for the past decade has acknowledged that there is not a level playing field. Many local posters have pointed out the lack of level playing field as well for schools like my airy who have had out of district players for decades. FNL however takes it to a new level by accusing Bishop of cheating.

The longer you stay on this site the more you will entertained by FNL, he is a fruitcake, certified, with papers. His claim to fame is posting scores which are appreciated by all. But, if he doesn’t get enough ‘likes” he whines and threatens to leave the site (at least a 100 times over the years). He’s a sad old man who defines his importance by how he is treated here.

Thank you 3daughters. I know that your parents sacrificed certain worldly privileges so you could obtain a great education.

I did not think kids could compete if they received tuition assistance. That pretty much extinguishes the "advantaged" argument conceived by certain people who feel threatened by stellar competition. The best trait any athlete has is his or her brain. If there is any advantage that Bishop McGuinness has is that the community works harder than most.

The answer to your question is no.

You’re pretty new to the board and have missed a decade of entertaining rants by FNL. This thread started with his rant against Deanna who simply pointed out that many local schools have benefited from loose transfer policies over the years including hers.

As to me personally my father was a mill worker and my mother worked in the mills as well. They mortgaged their modest home five times to help get their kids educated. I worked five jobs in college and graduate school, there was no silver spoon. The idea that Bishop is a rich private school is ludicrous, just visit their athletic facilities to see for yourself. Many families work multiple jobs to send their kids there but do so for the Catholic education.

FNL likes to point to Bishops website as something nefarious when in fact it is there for complete transparency. Every Bishop poster for the past decade has acknowledged that there is not a level playing field. Many local posters have pointed out the lack of level playing field as well for schools like my airy who have had out of district players for decades. FNL however takes it to a new level by accusing Bishop of cheating.

The longer you stay on this site the more you will entertained by FNL, he is a fruitcake, certified, with papers. His claim to fame is posting scores which are appreciated by all. But, if he doesn’t get enough ‘likes” he whines and threatens to leave the site (at least a 100 times over the years). He’s a sad old man who defines his importance by how he is treated here.
The Lake Man If you believe all this, then I have 2 acres of beach front property in Kentucky I will sell you for a dollar. Read it closs and you will see it is just another personal attach. The thread started with my complaining that 3daughters got my scoring website shut down with one game left for the Mount Airy Girl playing for the State champiopship. After finding out Deana's Mom was really sick through a Tweet from a friend deleted all my posts and I changed the header to.

I don't really care if you believe him or me I just know he is lying when he says he did not claim at one time that they had no advantage and I did the research on just how large the area was of their advantage and then he started admitting to their advantage and by then they were down from winning 9 streight Girls State Championships and there has been many others that have had it out with him over this. You should have been around when they were winning those Girls State Basketball Championships year after year for 9 years and HE WAS DENYING AN ADVANTAGE. They have no bounderies and can pull from anywhere so I posted the populations of Guilford & Forsyth Counties , way over 1/2 million and then he started admitting the advantage and been attacking me every chance he gets. Not many on the boards in the off season but I am sure as many as he went at it with over their advantage I would not be at this disadvantage of his word over mine. I am not going to get into all the unfair facts the Bishop & WSPrep who reloads every year in Boys Basketball when open enrollment Forsyth which allows kids to chose their school and with that county being full of 4A schools, many chose WSPrep so their chances to get a State Championship Ring have in our 1A conference. Bishop has no boundiers period but with all the complaints of that 9 game winning strick they dropped off for some reason but I think they are starting to get better players to come back . Public schools don't get to have websites like this . Click and read each one.IN my opinion this looks like recruiting . Form your own opinion. He is a good lier and I did tell Deana I was sorry on here and Twitter ,that I did not know her Mom was in bad shape ! I have no one speaking up for me because I made this mistake and his rant above is full of holes. He is a wolf in sheeps clothing right now or always ! !. I would like to think everyone for the support I have got with this idiot's personal attacks and this lie he just posted. I will remember this day and what he said about my score keeping and the way it was said. I can only remember saying it ouce or twice but I did complain that I was spending as much as 3 hours a night searching 6 different websites including Scores from Twitter & posting scores for 3 conferences NWC/MVC/& WPC our 3 local conferences and getting 100% of the scores on most nights by 10:00 to 10:30 all in on thread where they could go instead of searching and a couple times I did complain that I was not getting so much as a like for doing it spending those 3 hours . Oh I got around 800 plus views by the midnight and 1200 to 1400 by noon the next day for football but not close to that in basketball and still spent 3 hours a night for 2 & 3 night a week. Yes I was disappointed spending all that time and not even a like. 3Daughters what have you ever done for NCPreps besides stir up trouble ?
You Are A Lying *** I can Not Believe this thread has not been locked and another one did ! !
Click on each . Plenty there to make your kid want to go to school there. Public schools should be able to advertise this way.

http://www.bmhs.us/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=299708&type=d&pREC_ID=691334

http://www.bmhs.us/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=297010&type=d&pREC_ID=691657

Last edited:
The Lake Man If you believe all this, then I have 2 acres of beach front property in Kentucky I will sell you for a dollar. Read it closs and you will see it is just another personal attach. The thread started with my complaining that 3daughters got my scoring website shut down with one game left for the Mount Airy Girl playing for the State champiopship. After finding out Deana's Mom was really sick through a Tweet from a friend deleted all my posts and I changed the header to.

I don't really care if you believe him or me I just know he is lying when he says he did not claim at one time that they had no advantage and I did the research on just how large the area was of their advantage and then he started admitting to their advantage and by then they were down from losing 9 streight Girls State Championships and there has been many others that have had it out with him over this. You should have been around when they were winning those Girls State Basketball Championships year after year fot 9 years and HE WAS DENYING AN ADVANTAGE. They have no bounderies and can pull from anywhere so I posted the populations of Guilford & Forsyth Counties , way over 1/2 million and then he started admitting the advantage and been attacking me every chance he gets. Not many on the boards in the off season but I am sure as many as he went at it with over their advantage I would not be at this disadvantage of his word over mine. I am not going to get into all the unfair facts the Bishop & WSPrep who reloads every year in Boys Basketball when open enrollment Forsyth which allows kids to chose their school and with that county being full of 4A schools, many chose WSPrep so their chances to get a State Championship Ring have in our 1A conference. Bishop has no boundiers period but with all the complaints of that 9 game winning strick they dropped off for some reason but I think they are starting to get better players to come back . Public schools don't get to have websites like this . Click and read each one.IN my opinion this looks like recruiting . Form your own opinion. He is a good lier and I did tell Deana I was sorry on here and Twitter ,that I did not know her Mom was in bad shape ! I have no one speaking up for me because I made this mistake and his rant above is full of holes. He is a wolf in sheeps clothing right now or always ! !. I would like to think everyone for the support I have got with this idiot's personal attacks and this lie he just posted. I will remember this day and what he said about my score keeping and the way it was said. I can only remember saying it ouce or twice but I did complain that I was spending as much as 3 hours a night searching 6 different websites including Scores from Twitter & posting scores for 3 conferences NWC/MVC/& WPC our 3 local conferences and getting 100% of the scores on most nights by 10:00 to 10:30 all in on thread where they could go instead of searching and a couple times I did complain that I was not getting so much as a like for doing it spending those 3 hours . Oh I got around 800 plus views by the midnight and 1200 to 1400 by noon the next day for football but not close to that in basketball and still spent 3 hours a night for 2 & 3 night a week. Yes I was disappointed spending all that time and not even a like. 3Daughters what have you ever done for NCPreps besides stir up trouble ?
You Are A Lying *** I can Not Believe this thread has not been locked and another one did ! !
Click on each . Plenty there to make your kid want to go to school there. Public schools should be able to advertise this way.

http://www.bmhs.us/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=299708&type=d&pREC_ID=691334

http://www.bmhs.us/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=297010&type=d&pREC_ID=691657
Also to refresh your memory ,when I originally used the word cheating 2 years ago it was in a thread I started saying the NCHSAA letting Schools with no bounderies play Public schools was a form of cheating. Meaning the NCHSAA was allowing them to cheat with that huge advantage they allowed them.

Also to refresh your memory ,when I originally used the word cheating 2 years ago it was in a thread I started saying the NCHSAA letting Schools with no bounderies play Public schools was a form of cheating. Meaning the NCHSAA was allowing them to cheat with that huge advantage they allowed them.
My apologies to The Lake Man that you got drawn into this. I would bet this man only watches CNN or some of the other Fake news channels because all he says on here is just as Fake as he is ! !

Last edited:
Reactions: The Lake Man
You said most people could afford the tuition at Bishop. iI think very few can.
Hey 3D ,you told us about your parents hardship as many of our parents went through also,not just yours,but my question is are you a lawyer as rumored a few years ago. You said you had 3 daughters in Bishop so that would be at today's tuition 1st child $10,226.00... 10% off 2nd child $9203.40 & 25% of 3rd child 7669.50 for a grand total of $27098.90 anually plus all the other fees.Also presume they were not triplets so you cost if tere 4 years was more. Is Bishop a 4 year school or more.Also what year did you come here from Chicago?
You can see the Tuition fees here to get my point.
https://1.cdn.edl.io/Z8n17pPAXR3f1ztoP5MMD6VmxnJehQagu7WCakENwAxRRu7P.pdf

Last edited:
NC minimum wage is $7.25/hour, or roughly $15,000/year. The Bishop McGuinness tuition starts at $10,000, about $5,000 less than minimum wage.

$10,000 for an outstanding year of education is quite affordable and will reap benefits in the future. In fact I imagine that after 5-6 years of these kids in the workforce a full four years would be paid off in higher wages.

I saw the website and I'm very impressed with it. Every school should look at following Bishop McGuinness's lead. I love how they promote their kids and their programs.

The argument that they draw from a large area has some merit. However, how many of these kids in this area have Catholic parents looking for a Catholic education? Within the Catholic Church, schools like Bishop McGuinness are promoted among its members. I would not be against having Bishop play up a classification although they are 100 percent in compliance with the NCHSAA bylaws.

Yes it looks good but public schools can not do this because to me it looks like recruiting.
It got them 9 streight State Championships winning the first when joining the NWC and the next 8 and I think it would have continued if not for all the complaining on the different website forums.
Was it fair to all the other 1A schools that could not get kids across the state. If they came into your conference as a private school and won their first 9 Girls State Championships and probably conference Championships don't you think it would cause an uproar as it did here and across the state 1A
http://www.ladyvillainsbasketball.com/state-champions.html

Last edited:
Also they will take kids from any school,you don't have to be from a Catholic school. But you would have to follower the Catholic School rules I would think.
And to your point of $10,000 for an outstanding year of education is quite affordable and will reap benefits in the future. In fact I imagine that after 5-6 years of these kids in the workforce a full four years would be paid off in higher wages.........With all other espences and adding college to that you would have to make $75,000.00 plus or even over $100,000.00 to add college.
*** I Have nothing personal against Bishop ,It is just the advantage the NCHSAA gives them and It is not there falt.*** As for 3Daughters,he has made it personal for us with his personal attacks... He is Bishops own worst ambassador ! !

Last edited:
You said most people could afford the tuition at Bishop. iI think very few can.
Hey 3D ,you told us about your parents hardship as many of our parents went through also,not just yours,but my question is are you a lawyer as rumored a few years ago. You said you had 3 daughters in Bishop so that would be at today's tuition 1st child $10,226.00... 10% off 2nd child $9203.40 & 25% of 3rd child 7669.50 for a grand total of $27098.90 anually plus all the other fees.Also presume they were not triplets so you cost if tere 4 years was more. Is Bishop a 4 year school or more.Also what year did you come here from Chicago?
You can see the Tuition fees here to get my point.
https://1.cdn.edl.io/Z8n17pPAXR3f1ztoP5MMD6VmxnJehQagu7WCakENwAxRRu7P.pdf

First of all what makes you assume that I had 3 children at bishop at the same time, I didn’t. In fact I didn’t even have two children at bishop at the same time. And even if I did, what difference would that make to you? Parents everywhere make sacrifices for their children just as my parents did for me and I have done for my children so whats your point? What difference is it what I do for a living to you? I know wonderful people of all occupations and horrible people of all occupations. Whats your “point” about Bishops tuition? I know what the tuition is as I went 15 years without taking a week off work to pay that tuition and never once complained about it because that’s what parents do for their kids.

You’ve routinely accused bishop of cheating and when called out about it you crawl away saying you didn’t mean it just to do it again. Must be sad to look to how many “views” and how many “likes” you have on an internet message board to give your life meaning. No matter what though, please don’t leave...your like clockwork incoherent rants are entertaining

Just curious FNL since you like to do so much researching about Bishop. How many times have you been to Bishop to see a football game at their state of the art field? How many times have you been to Bishop to see a baseball or softball game at their exquisite baseball and softball fields? How many times have you been to the rich private school in person?

First of all what makes you assume that I had 3 children at bishop at the same time, I didn’t. In fact I didn’t even have two children at bishop at the same time. And even if I did, what difference would that make to you? Parents everywhere make sacrifices for their children just as my parents did for me and I have done for my children so whats your point? What difference is it what I do for a living to you? I know wonderful people of all occupations and horrible people of all occupations. Whats your “point” about Bishops tuition? I know what the tuition is as I went 15 years without taking a week off work to pay that tuition and never once complained about it because that’s what parents do for their kids.

You’ve routinely accused bishop of cheating and when called out about it you crawl away saying you didn’t mean it just to do it again. Must be sad to look to how many “views” and how many “likes” you have on an internet message board to give your life meaning. No matter what though, please don’t leave...your like clockwork incoherent rants are entertaining
And another lie about me. And if they were there at different times the it cost you even more without thr discounts on 2nd and 3rd child.. Probably thousands of lawyers in the triad and I still wander if you are a Lawyer.

Just curious FNL since you like to do so much researching about Bishop. How many times have you been to Bishop to see a football game at their state of the art field? How many times have you been to Bishop to see a baseball or softball game at their exquisite baseball and softball fields? How many times have you been to the rich private school in person?
State of the art football field. LOL Bleachers only on one side that holds 600 people with about 2/3 of that for the home team. Need to fill in that huge hole on the other sid for a visitors side.All the NWC holds 2000 or more and bleachers on both sides of the field. Of coarse football is not your strongest sport not that they don't try.

As I said this is not about Bishop or the students, It about the NCHSAA putting advantaged schools with public schools without that advantage and the only thing personal is what you make with your personal attacks on me !

And another lie about me. And if they were there at different times the it cost you even more without thr discounts on 2nd and 3rd child.. Probably thousands of lawyers in the triad and I still wander if you are a Lawyer.

And I “wander” if you got past the third grade so what difference does it make?

Ok it should have been 'Wonder",then I think we both have said enough for this year so Lets end it here.
Agreed ?

Last edited:
‘Probably thousands of lawyers in the triad”...good god almighty what a horrible place to live. Actually more lawyers live at the beach since they don’t have to worry about sharks, professional courtesy being what it is...

Last edited:
‘Probably thousands of lawyers in the triad”...good god almighty what a horrible place to live. Actually more lawyers live at the beach since they don’t have to worry about sharks, professional courtesy being what it is...
Greensboro–Winston-Salem–High Point CSA. As of 2012, the Piedmont Triad has an estimated population of 1,611,243 making it the 33rd largest CSA metropolitan area in the United States. So yes thousands is probably correct.

‘In order to insult me, I must first value your opinion”...glad to know you think so much of my opinions LOL

Just curious...what do you have against lawyers? Did a bad one lose your competency adjudication?
The only dealings I have had with a lawyer is speeding tickets years ago and the lawyer won them for me so if as I suspect you are a Lawyer then you are a dirty low life one !
So the only way you can compete with me is through Personal Attacks.
I declare I have wore you out again this year so I am done and will not answer another of your personal attacks. :rolleyes::rolleyes: LOL I AM DONE ! !

Cmon, you can’t be done for the 101st time....17 prescription meds you say you take, not enough sport, not enough.

Cmon, you can’t be done for the 101st time....17 prescription meds you say you take, not enough sport, not enough.
It is not 17 different meds some I take some once a day some twice a day two I take 3 times a day.All health related and none for mental. Anyone that can deal with your BS and keep coming back has to be strong mentally. LOL
Just done with your foolishness. I post facts and all you come back with is Personal Attacks, so really I am done playing your games ..............

Last edited:
Yes it looks good but public schools can not do this because to me it looks like recruiting.
It got them 9 streight State Championships winning the first when joining the NWC and the next 8 and I think it would have continued if not for all the complaining on the different website forums.
Was it fair to all the other 1A schools that could not get kids across the state. If they came into your conference as a private school and won their first 9 Girls State Championships and probably conference Championships don't you think it would cause an uproar as it did here and across the state 1A
http://www.ladyvillainsbasketball.com/state-champions.html

The website is not in any form or fashion "recruiting".

Is it fair for people In Caroll County VA to drop their kids into the Mount Airy school? What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Reactions: 3daughters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT