ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry I did not realize things were that bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want care come football season ....Oh this was not a score so it was ignored..Seems no one is ready for football this year. No coach so I guess I am not ready or will be ! Still pissed my basketball thread got locked with only the girl's state Championship game left.And a lot did not like the 3rd party saying Mount Airy was doing as bad as Bishop then blocked the other thread,. but I can't find it now..It has been deleted & changed . You don't acuse Mount Airy without proff and they're was plenty of proff on the other team.... Non on Mount Airy .... Period ....I Think about it every time I get on here and who got it locked and why it was locked with one game left.Deana I get the message you from Starmount and don't like Mount Airy. You joined 3D against Mount Airy and I will not forget, then deleted your responce. You should stay nutural as a Mod/Staff....Just My Opinion....You may have lost a lot of Bear Fans ,me included. Ban me if you want to , just so all know why.... No Monoply here anymore.i think Mount Airy and Myself deserve an apology.You know what you said was not right or you would not have deleted it. Apology Needed if you want me and maybe others back. Can it be you bare above an apology ? We will see. I hate coming on here and thinking about your words each time I come.Woman Up or ban me if you please. I can go elsewhere and never come back ! Never accuse Mount Airy of doing something not legal or back it up......I try to respect you but that went to far putting Mount airy Down.
SMC seems to be ready and talking. NWC/WPC & MVC been down more and more every year.I can't name over 4 NWC posters for football or basketball during the season. Where have they all gone.Not looking good for football this year and may not waist my time here this fall.... Boring Now !

If I hate and disrespect Mount Airy so much, then why did Coach Holder and Logan come visit my mother in the hospital on Easter Sunday?

You need to just stop taking so much too personal. I’m dealing with a lot of issues right now with my elderly parents.

I want care come football season ....Oh this was not a score so it was ignored..Seems no one is ready for football this year. No coach so I guess I am not ready or will be ! Still pissed my basketball thread got locked with only the girl's state Championship game left.And a lot did not like the 3rd party saying Mount Airy was doing as bad as Bishop then blocked the other thread,. but I can't find it now..It has been deleted & changed . You don't acuse Mount Airy without proff and they're was plenty of proff on the other team.... Non on Mount Airy .... Period ....I Think about it every time I get on here and who got it locked and why it was locked with one game left.Deana I get the message you from Starmount and don't like Mount Airy. You joined 3D against Mount Airy and I will not forget, then deleted your responce. You should stay nutural as a Mod/Staff....Just My Opinion....You may have lost a lot of Bear Fans ,me included. Ban me if you want to , just so all know why.... No Monoply here anymore.i think Mount Airy and Myself deserve an apology.You know what you said was not right or you would not have deleted it. Apology Needed if you want me and maybe others back. Can it be you bare above an apology ? We will see. I hate coming on here and thinking about your words each time I come.Woman Up or ban me if you please. I can go elsewhere and never come back ! Never accuse Mount Airy of doing something not legal or back it up......I try to respect you but that went to far putting Mount airy Down.
SMC seems to be ready and talking. NWC/WPC & MVC been down more and more every year.I can't name over 4 NWC posters for football or basketball during the season. Where have they all gone.Not looking good for football this year and may not waist my time here this fall.... Boring Now !

Can you stop taking everything so personal? You act like a 7 year old when you post things like this. We all appreciate your scores, believe me, we all do, but your posts are ridiculous when you post things like this. Furthermore, if you dislike Deana so much for deleting your post and you have such a problem with other posters on here, then don’t come back. Between Twitter & MaxPreps, i’m sure everyone will be able to find the scores when they want.

Reactions: burnsbulldogtweeter
I’m stating the truth. There was a girl that played at Starmount a few years then transferred and played at Mount Airy. There have been North Surry kids playing at Mount Airy maybe some from Elkin.

Every school has had them. Starmount has some from Puerto Rico.

Quit acting like I’m siding with anyone. Coach Holder knows what type of person I am...do I need to list any other of my friends from the Granite City...the Morrisons, the Georges, the Nesters, the Harbours, Coach Cobb, Coach Goins, etc!

Puerto Rico would have not have been "transfers" but actual change of address students that physically moved into the district.

Was that before or after you said Mount Airy was taking out of boundary kids for sports siding with 3Daughters.

Are you saying that Mount Airy has not had athletes that do not live in the district legally attending and are members of the sports teams there?

If 1A sports went to a true "traditional" school model this is one of the things that should forbid a school from playing in the 1A "traditional" classification.

Miss King did not "side" with anyone. As a journalist she commented with factual information.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevin2346
Please do not ban him. He is a genius who gets their jollies on posters getting riled up and then commenting about his opinions. Or he just could be Mount Airy's number 1 fan.

Either way, it's good entertainment.

I just want to be Banned a while.She knows.

Well I have stayed completely out of all of this for a reason and you know the reasons. Ms. Deana has some serious issues dealing with ailing parents, she does not need these added headaches. If I’m guessing I’m not far from your age, I have lost both my parents and watched them suffer till their last breath. It was the most difficult times in my life. I have gone back and looked at the statement she made to you and 3D and I can post it if you really want me too.

Now as many posters have stated and I will go on record as saying also “Thank You”for posting scores. They and I really appreciate it and we all hope you continue. With that said, no one comes on here for drama, way too much of that in our daily life. Now, neither I or Ms. Deana are going to ban you. But you can ban yourself by taking a break, if that is what you choose. Now I am sure you will try to spin that statement in many ways. We hope you choose to stay, but as Ms. Deana stated she is well respected by the Mt. Airy community. Me I not sure, but I think I’m OK.

Now with all that said, come after me, but leave Ms. Deana out of this, it is a difficult time for her and she deserves more respect than attacking for for a statement that can be said about probably every school in the state of NC.

She said she's dealin with her mom, chill dude!!
If you people would look, I deleted all my posts Wednesday after I got a Tweet from a friend that knew about Deana's parents. No some can not respect that fact and have to get their 2 cents in ,even another MOD did after the fact. Please let it go ,I feel bad enough ! ! ! I deleted my posts and changed the Header and I am gone..........Sportsnut a day late and a dollar short as it goes when you don't look before you stick your foot in your mouth ! Already depressed all week and this has not helped. Stick the dagger in and twist it all you can. I may post things that some don't like but I have a heart and admitt when I am wrong.Again Deana I am truly sorry !

Last edited:
I'm so tired of hearing about kids playing sports out of district I'm from Mt Airy. Bear born and raised right below city hall . I own my parents house I was raised in I'm 46 years old and married with unfortunately no kids but I will tell you this I can hit north Surry high roof with a rock from my house but if I had a kid he would be playing at Mt Airy because that' what I would want it' not about district I could make it happen

So you can throw a rock from Mt. Airy city hall to North Surry High School..... sure you can....lol...gotta love internet message boards!

I live close to north Surry high 3 daughters I'm in there district but grew up in mt airy and went to mt airy played for. Mt airy I own the house I GREW up at in town but if I had a kid he would attend Mt airy and play sports there even though I live in front of N Surry just up 89 . I think parents should have the say to where there kids attend school and play sports not district lines drawn up by school system

I live close to north Surry high 3 daughters I'm in there district but grew up in mt airy and went to mt airy played for. Mt airy I own the house I GREW up at in town but if I had a kid he would attend Mt airy and play sports there even though I live in front of N Surry just up 89 . I think parents should have the say to where there kids attend school and play sports not district lines drawn up by school system

You just made the argument for public charter schools.

Reactions: BK13T-$
As I said but deleted it Mount Airy's district goes beyond the city limits and some kids travel as much as 8 or more miles coming with in a mile of Mount Airy High to get to North Surry High or Gentry Middle School.HWYs 103 & 104 go to the Virginia state line and both come within a mile of Mount Airy High going to North Surry. Most of these parents work in Mount Airy closer to Mount Airy High and started their kids in the 1st grade and paid tuition when I was in school. I presume they may still do this.A lot of gas saving. Again I don't know for sure how they do it now but as you admitted , Mount Airy is doing nothing wrong. They just don't have that 500,000 Plus population to draw from legelly. All of Surry county is not but 78,000...That is what is unfair.So if he had kids they can go to Mount Airy K-12 and pay out of district tuition unless things has changed.As far as playing sports ,those rules would be followed if they started and wanted to play high school sports. Bearfan71 you probably know more how it works now..If I am out dated or wrong on this ,someone that knows can correct me.I am sure some things may have changed in 62 years I think the year I started school. LOL ..... This Thread should be locked or prefered it deleted with what I said still on it.. It is starting like the other one that got locked.Addressed to Sportsnut17.

Last edited:
Meds...there are meds available to help you.....
There you go with personal attacks again that has no merit other than to belittle me.Read the rules.... I just made a statment that did not deserve a smart azz remark or did it mention you.That is why this thread needs locked ,because I want take your BS attacks. Did you not see I only mentioned Bearfan71

Last edited:
There you go with personal attacks again that has no merit other than to belittle me.Read the rules.... I just made a statment that did not deserve a smart azz remark or did it mention you.That is why this thread needs locked ,because I want take your BS attacks. Did you not see I only mentioned Bearfan71

Lighten up Frances...school year is almost over, save it for the fall when you can be “gone” another dozen times.

Lighten up Frances...school year is almost over, save it for the fall when you can be “gone” another dozen times.
You just love the personal attacks. Rules on here mean nothing to you ! ! You are just trying your best to provoke me ! I hope you see and understand this Sportsnut17. I want take much more and you are letting it happen. Maybe you need to read the rules . They are at the top of the football section. We both have been warned and I have not said anything to deserve his personan attacks,so do something. I want nothing to do with this ***** ..... Lock it ! .. No you are waiting for me to start personal attacks to lock it so I will look to be the bad guy.

Last edited:
In the early 90s out of district kids payed tuition as of now I don't know my brothers kids lived in east Surry district but attended mt airy and played sports because of work and location and like me with him school preferance

In the early 90s out of district kids payed tuition as of now I don't know my brothers kids lived in east Surry district but attended mt airy and played sports because of work and location and like me with him school preferance
About 100% sure they still pay tuition.And 100% sure they follow NCHSAA rules.

Reactions: Bearfan71
They do FN Mt Airy and NS. is full of Carroll co students who's parents work down here in NC from Va just depends on which school is the closest to there travel to work destination some folks don't understand county life and people like me who love there old school and won't there kids to grow up there

They do FN Mt Airy and NS. is full of Carroll co students who's parents work down here in NC from Va just depends on which school is the closest to there travel to work destination some folks don't understand county life and people like me who love there old school and won't there kids to grow up there

That’s Carroll County VIRGINIA right? LOL....nothing wrong with that bearfan.

Cana,VA is about 15 miles closer to Mount Airy and they don't have to go up that Mountain. Most everyone in Cana,Lamsburg & Wards Gap have no where to work close by but Mount Airy.I think Lamsburg is even further to Carroll Co. High They can drive 5 to 7 miles to Mount Airy or 20 to 25 miles to work in Hillsville.I know a lot of people drive to Mount Airy From Galax & Hillsville. Not as many as when we had Furniture Factorys, Sock Mills & Proctor Silox. Most all in Mexico now.Also Patrick Co.& Carroll Co. Va. State line are both about 5 miles from Mount Airy City limits.I don't know of any kids that play sports here. Those 2 counties don't like to release their kids that play sports.

Last edited:
You do know that you just agreed with Deana’s post, the one that got your panties in a wad ...lol
That was not what made me mad. Maybe someone that actually read the post that made me mad will tell you. For respect for Deana I will not talk about that subject and why are you bringing it up after saying this in an earlier post.... "Please just stop, she doesn’t get paid enough to deal with doofuses like you and me"...:rolleyes:..... Oh you must be off your Meds and forgot. LOL
I was just kidding unlike you.

Last edited:
Seriously....meds....lots of meds available to help you and that decade long depression of yours

Seriously....meds....lots of meds available to help you and that decade long depression of yours
KISS MY AZZ you POS ...Read your posts and tell us what meds you are on.... Y'all let him by with his personal attacks so he got mine back ! ! I have tried to be nice ....Now Lock It......I should not have to put up with his BS personal attacks .....

Last edited:
3 daughters what is your problem with our program what school do you represent I will try to end the feud with you that's just the way it is in Surry County are you a resident or not . Have we beat you all before on the 100 yard field don't feel bad we have done several like that the last 20 years

3 daughters what is your problem with our program what school do you represent I will try to end the feud with you that's just the way it is in Surry County are you a resident or not . Have we beat you all before on the 100 yard field don't feel bad we have done several like that the last 20 years
I wasn't going to go here but he has attacked me all night..He supports Bishop McGuinness a private school with no boundaries what so ever. Draws from Forsyth & Gilford Counties.Girls Won the Basketball state championship the first 9 years they were in the NWC. Been down for 2 years maybe 3 years but on their way back up with new arrivals...Their website looks like a college recruting website to me. I don't see public school websites bragging like this.
http://www.bmhs.us/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=297010&type=d&pREC_ID=691657

Last edited:
Oh ok he needs to be on there girls basket ball page I understand now I would be pissed to because we have handled them pretty good through the series on the football field I do remember our first game down there was a nail biter down there other than that lights out I heard they memic our fans with country attire that night with single set of bleachers I bet now they wish they could get away from us ha ha

I wasn't going to go here but he has attacked me all night..He supports Bishop McGuinness a private school with no boundaries what so ever. Draws from Forsyth & Gilford Counties.Girls Won the Basketball state championship the first 9 years they were in the NWC. Been down for 2 years maybe 3 years but on their way back up with new arrivals...Their website looks like a college recruting website to me. I don't see public school websites bragging like this.
http://www.bmhs.us/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=297010&type=d&pREC_ID=691657
He will hate this because he can't deal with the truth !

I agree with that to some extent but that is what the issue is with 1A sports whether it be Parochial, charter, magnets, or LEAs that allow students from out of the district to attend and play sports.

Meds.....LOL
I Apologize to everyone for letting him have it. He has give me personal attacks all night trying to get me to say something I did not want to say. He loves trying to get me mad so I will let him have it,so after I had enouth I did just that. In the rules :No attacking other posters.
If you feel the need to harass another poster, don't do it. What is considered attacking other posters? Bringing up their name in posts that they did not start or were not involved in, just to get a reaction from them.Consistently responding to their posts and responding with no merit other than to belittle them.In short, making a poster a target. He did this all night before I gave him his Meds. LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT