ADVERTISEMENT

Some sports get the go ahead

What about fans? 25 limit?

I don’t know any particulars, actually my grandson is playing and my son showed me the email.

Did you see the packed stands at Ace Speedway tonight? Thousands of people, Sitting shoulder to shoulder, long lines at the concession. Absolutely no social distancing.

Reactions: Thunder_struck8712
I don’t know any particulars, actually my grandson is playing and my son showed me the email.

Did you see the packed stands at Ace Speedway tonight? Thousands of people, Sitting shoulder to shoulder, long lines at the concession. Absolutely no social distancing.

which is the way it should be. Let people live and do what they want. I was very happy to see it.

Reactions: footballstar_17

I didn’t watch, but knew what it would be. So a local sheriff has now crowned himself a Supreme Court justice. Last I checked, individual citizens or elected officials don’t decide what is unconstitutional. We’ll see how it plays out. Just hope they got all that personal info from every spectator that they promised the health department. May need that contact tracing.

Reactions: Thunder_struck8712
I didn’t watch, but knew what it would be. So a local sheriff has now crowned himself a Supreme Court justice. Last I checked, individual citizens or elected officials don’t decide what is unconstitutional. We’ll see how it plays out. Just hope they got all that personal info from every spectator that they promised the health department. May need that contact tracing.

Funny how the ones that cry follow the rules of the land are the same ones that try and make the rules. I wish any Sheriff that refuses to enforce the law is removed from their post.

Meanwhile I think several little leagues and such have canceled for the year. I'll be curious is some back peddle.

State extended dead period to June 15th to evaluate. I didn't watch presser but I assume it has to do with football and basketball not getting the go ahead.

State extended dead period to June 15th to evaluate. I didn't watch presser but I assume it has to do with football and basketball not getting the go ahead.
Phase 2 could end as soon as June 26th. Or last two weeks longer. They’re probably waiting to see what restrictions will be applied in Phase 3 and when it will start.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT