ADVERTISEMENT

So whats the impact?

Looks like we will get (1) year of sleepy Joe, (3) years of President Camel Harris and (4) more years of ol Roy. Ain’t life just frickin grand. I’m not sure we will ever see another Republican President or Governor of NC. The dumb dims keep voting for more regulation and higher taxes in their commie states and then when they get what they ask for they get mad and come to previously RED states and ruin them as well. I guess I’ll keep going to work until they tax me to the point it ain’t worth it and then I’ll crawl on the give-me line like the rest of em.

“Lock’em down “ Roy is back in charge, NC is in serious trouble. our best days are behind us. HS football was good while it lasted. It may come back but not the way it was. Sad times ahead.

“Lock’em down “ Roy is back in charge, NC is in serious trouble. our best days are behind us. HS football was good while it lasted. It may come back but not the way it was. Sad times ahead.
Yes they are. We are up shet creek.

The "Karens" of this state and Old Roy will negate a high school football season...........sports as we know it...are done....wanna see high school football?? may have to move to Ala. or Texas...............

I’ll have to agree y’all. At this point I’ll be totally surprised if we have high school football at all this school year. I’m 60 years old, I’ve got a few conditions that make me more likely to have trouble. I’m going to be tested tomorrow after showing a few symptoms. A family friend died of COVID yesterday. I’ve got a cousin who is in her 70’s who is in the hospital with COVID. I’m not about to call it fake or overrated. I do believe young people for the most part get over it quicker and easier than the rest of us. WE CAN’T JUST SHUT DOWN THE WHOLE COUNTRY THOUGH.

I’ll have to agree y’all. At this point I’ll be totally surprised if we have high school football at all this school year. I’m 60 years old, I’ve got a few conditions that make me more likely to have trouble. I’m going to be tested tomorrow after showing a few symptoms. A family friend died of COVID yesterday. I’ve got a cousin who is in her 70’s who is in the hospital with COVID. I’m not about to call it fake or overrated. I do believe young people for the most part get over it quicker and easier than the rest of us. WE CAN’T JUST SHUT DOWN THE WHOLE COUNTRY THOUGH.
I'm sorry for your loss and hope your test is negative. I hve a friend whose cousin died last week at the ripe old age of 51. No underlying issues and fought for over a month in ICU. Maybe people will wear a mask and we can get this vaccine distributed safely/soon.

I'm sorry for your loss and hope your test is negative. I hve a friend whose cousin died last week at the ripe old age of 51. No underlying issues and fought for over a month in ICU. Maybe people will wear a mask and we can get this vaccine distributed safely/soon.

So when will u stop wearing that mask?????? 2033??? You going to give your kids this vaccine??? Good luck

may have to move to Ala. or Texas...............
No need to travel that far. Tennessee played a nearly complete season. Georgia had to shuffle some games a bit and played a little shorter season. SC played a reduced season. We got the ROYal screw job here in NC just so he could continue to rig election regulations in NC using his emergency powers.

"Science" changes at the NC state line. Sadly 2.8 million North Carolinians fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

So when will u stop wearing that mask?????? 2033??? You going to give your kids this vaccine??? Good luck
I won't get the vaccine nor will my kids until it is proven effective and safe by Medical professionals. And I'll wear a mask in public places to protect others. Because I actually care about other humans....

Covid 19 is real but so is depression, suicide, alcoholism, drug use, etc. The flu kills many with pre-existing conditions as it can morph into pnumonia. All deaths touch somone and the feelings of their loved ones should be respected but the fact is something is going to get us all and I believe it's pre-ordained and to a great extent beyond our control. I won't argue that some of the choices we make can impact longevity but all in all, the length of our days is determined by a higher power before we are born. IMO a big problem we have today is that the number of people that believe in that idea is diminishing every day. People put their faith in human inventions such as science and government. Why anyone would trust the latter is beyond me but if you depend on something, you become a slave to it.

Trump was called everything in the book for the last 4 years. A couple of my favorites were "facist" and "nazi." Nothing is more facist or nazi-like that limitng personal freedom of choice. Doing it in the name of public safety sounds reasonable but it is sinister at it's root. Does anyone really believe that Roy Cooper or Ms Cohen really care about our personal safety? If so, you are naive. They only care about covering their behinds. YOUR personal safety is YOUR responsibility. Risk has always been a part of life in almost every choice we make. The perception of whether or not to take risks should be left to individuals. If Covid 19 scares you, stay home but dont' make those of us that don't feel as at risk do the same.

We must also start to accept the idea that that this virus is NOT going away. It is here to stay. I've said for months it's not going to be the last one either. Is this how we plan to live the rest of our time on earth as a species? God forbid! The hope for an effective vaccine is growing and the availability is likely sooner than later. Like him or not, if a vaccine is ready for mass production early next year our current president should get credit for making it's development a high priority. Let's hope president elect Biden and his new Coronavirus task force committee don't hold up production for political purposes. Biden criticized the president prior to the election for rushing the development and questioned it's safety. Looking at the people selected by Biden to be on his "Covid committee" one has to wonder if they won't recommend we slow down in the name of safety despite recent positive news on the vaccine front. This week Pfizer announced more than promising results from their trials on over 40,000 participants. If the Biden committee does restrict or delay vaccine development, it will be for no other reason than to make him look like he knew what he was talking about with his criticisms of Trump, to put some distance between the current administration and the incoming administration and, also like Cooper, cover their hind parts.

As a society, we've been duped into living in fear and we've been conditioned to "sit & roll over" on cammand. If there is no football this school year we can thank the politicians we have elected at the state and national level and those they have and will appoint to oversee us. We have no one to blame but ourselves. Wisconsin, a blue state, seems to have concluded what many of us thought all along about why we should have played sports this fall.

https://madison.com/wsj/news/local/education/local_schools/uw-study-high-school-sports-have-not-spread-the-covid-19-coronavirus/article_3b04400a-7651-50df-a2ff-01a71bf4db65.html

All I know is Nick Saban had the positive test on a monday and had negatives the rest of the week. Wonder how many false postive cases are out there besides that one?
Who knows? But we DO know 240,000 people who DID test positive and didnt live to tell the tale without the statistics to prove it. But as long as it isn't you that dies its Fake news....Right?

Reactions: thekidd12
I’m looking forward to watching my Bulldogs February 26th. Even if it’s a butt kicking from the Reidsville Rams.

“Lock’em down” Roy will be on tv today at 3 pm. No telling what that bad, bad governor will lock down today. Does anyone really know where these numbers actually come from.?

Reactions: SWO-WA and UNC91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT