ADVERTISEMENT

So according to Simmon

SCHS 96

Dec 5, 2002
Warren County should beat South Columbus on the road this Friday night. I mean I know we aren't nothing like we usually are, but come on Simmons! They've made the playoffs twice in the past almost 20 years and lost both of those times in their 1st game. Call me blind but I just don't see that happening.

Ummm...didn't south Columbus lose to Southern Vance last year in the first round...probably one of the worst 2A teams in the playoffs last year..with a record of (5-6)...think you would not over look anybody
This post was edited on 11/9 9:39 PM by 2for3

Agreed. we should not be overlooking anyone. It is crazy to think a 5-6 team is hosting playoff game in the first place. I could easily see why Warren County is picked to win. Maybe that is what we need this week. We are the underdog going into the Fairmont game and we were able to pull that one out.

Im not overlooking them by any means. I just think it doesn't make sense to make Warren County the favorite when they've never won a playoff game and they are going on the road.

Guys face it,u are looking for to much from SC this year. They are just not ready yet for big time,maybe next year. Can't believe they are a 4 seed. I'm a stallion fan,good luck SC.

Nothing against SC but its absolutely ridiculous that this system puts a team with a losing record in the playoffs period. Nobody's team including mine deserves to be in the playoffs with a losing record.

By no means over look Warren County. Not only do they have plenty of athletes they also run the single wing offense. That offense is difficult for any scout team to run to get your first defense a good look.

Well, unless Warren County is going to fly into the Tabor City International Airport, that 5 hour bus ride from Virginia to South Carolina should take all the fight out of them.

Originally posted by SCHS 96:
Warren County should beat South Columbus on the road this Friday night. I mean I know we aren't nothing like we usually are, but come on Simmons! They've made the playoffs twice in the past almost 20 years and lost both of those times in their 1st game. Call me blind but I just don't see that happening.
SCHS 96, I think that if You look again you will discover that Warren Co did win a playoff game against E. Bladen years ago, just don't remember what year because we played them at Warren Co. , I was there and know it for a fact.

I think SC wins at home.Very good running back and a QB who throws the ball pretty dog on good plus the Worley kid is one of the best in the conference on defense.It will take a team effort but they will never quit.

Ok, Warren County will win.

Ok, Simmons Says: Warren County will win.

This post was edited on 11/15 7:30 AM by SWO-4LIFE

Originally posted by chipshot1:
Lol......ain't nobody touching this.....

You have taken enough for this year. Just thankful we dont have to come down there do it. See SC next year .... it can only get better.

Ease up doggs......

Payback tour could be coming....

Just saying......
Payback tour?? But, we aren't ready for basketball season yet. Just saying.......

This post was edited on 11/16 8:21 AM by SWO-4LIFE

Lol......ain't nobody touching this.....
I wasn't touching this because I wasn't reading this. I was at Chapel Hill watching the Tar Heels beat Pitt while you were watching your Dookies blow it. BTW, how funny is it that Pitt's kicker's last name is Blewitt???
roll.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 11/16 8:21 AM by SWO-4LIFE

This post was edited on 11/16 8:22 AM by SWO-4LIFE

Just hacking on you, Chippie. I've said it before, I have the utmost respect for you guys at SC. I'm sure next year is gonna be the year.

BTW, "Next year is gonna be the year" is the National Motto of Ninja Island.

"Dee Plane!!! Dee Plane!!! I am Mr. Rourke, your host! Welcome to Ninja Island!!!"

I'm man enough to take my lumps. My original post just questioned why WC would be favored over SC on the road, when WC had such little playoff experience. I've known since the last football game of 2013 that this was going to be a tough season for mu stallions AND then came the coaching change. The same guys I talk Stallion football with just kept saying this year that " they better have fun getting us this year". Next year we'l be back to normal, but most of us die-hards are looking forward to 2016 and 2017. Good lord now I sound like Ninja D Lee. But unless we have some unfortunate injuries and/or transfers the next the years will be fun.

Also congratulations again to Warren County and good luck the rest of the way. G ahead and send those half-bread Stallions down the road home too!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT