ADVERTISEMENT

Smoky @ Pisgah (@ Erwin)

PisgahCatamount07

Aug 23, 2019
I don't like that we're playing this game in Leicester, but atleast we're playing so whatever... First game of conference play. Always a tough game between us. Think they still have like 3 or 4 of our former coaches on the sidelines. Should be a good one! What do y'all think? I'll go with the Black Bears by 17.

Think the Bears should win by 10 or more. We look good so far, and our JVs have played lights out in their 3 games. Future looks bright in Mill Town.

Reactions: tyreeseram
I don't like that we're playing this game in Leicester, but atleast we're playing so whatever... First game of conference play. Always a tough game between us

Pisgah right now looks like one of the better teams in wnc.

Think the Bears should win by 10 or more. We look good so far

Ricky always get those guys up for Pisgah .Last two games went into overtime
I've seen both teams play this year, in the games I watched, one won and the other lost. Apparently SM had a bad night in the game against Swain as every team does. In that game they looked flat but since then have done well. Watched Pisgah this past Friday, they came out flat first 1/4 and I thought Pickens was fixing to lay a beat down but Pisgah obviously had something to say about that. Playing on a neutral field wont effect this game and far as the outcome. When the first whistle blows, it will be business as usual. This past Friday Pisgah demonstrated some impressive game play, speed, good play calling, good D, ball control (etc.), as good as any HS game I've seen this year in the area but this is 3a now, so they will need all the momentum they can muster going into post season and a W on their first conf game would be in order. As with SM and Pisgah in recent times, there are history's that crosses path's and because of this, it makes this game a battle for both teams, much like the Civil War was when brother rose up against brother. So you can bet on it being close with a likelihood of OT.

Reactions: Pisgah Bears
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT