Crimson jacket 1991: 30-9
BK13T-$: 26-13
Old Mountaineer: 25-5
1standGoalSMC: 24-11

Swain
Cherokee
Robbinsville
WNC GOTW: East Rutherford
1A GOTW: Northampton County? Have no idea about either team...

Last edited:
Reactions: mbdfan
Cherokee vs Rosman is going to be a hard pic this week. Cherokee was down to 13-15 players. Their backup qb #2 was injured vs Swain and several players were suspended. Not sure when they are allowed back.

Reactions: TigerDen2
I hope my Tigers have the edge by a small margin. Definitely a toss up. It is hard to watch games.

Rosman has always been bigger than Robbinsville until the kast 2 years. Hayesville is only slightly bigger than Robbinsville now. Hayesville had over 400 a few years ago.

Cherokee vs Rosman is going to be a hard pic this week. Cherokee was down to 13-15 players. Their backup qb #2 was injured vs Swain and several players were suspended. Not sure when they are allowed back.
After what I saw, I can't imagine a team being worse than Rosman. In all my years of SMC football which dates back to the 60's I have never saw a team that bad. Our Jvs would probably hang 40 on them. I'm going with Cherokee in this one if they have 11 players.

I figured Hayesville was the smallest for some reason

A lot of times Hayesville is third biggest. Were around 425 the last time they were really good, about 15 years ago. A little under 400 now, but everyone in Clay and Cherokee County is smaller since the Early College opened. Andrews is smallest SMC school at a little over 200.

After what I saw, I can't imagine a team being worse than Rosman. In all my years of SMC football which dates back to the 60's I have never saw a team that bad. Our Jvs would probably hang 40 on them. I'm going with Cherokee in this one if they have 11 players.
I still they we have a chance against Cherokee, but I can't lie things are bad in Rosman. I'm not going be one of these posters that come on here and say everything is great and we are back on the road. From my view we have taken 20 steps backwards.I am being honest when I say I have no clue how to turn this around. I can see in maybe in 2 or 3 years no football team at Rosman.

I still they we have a chance against Cherokee, but I can't lie things are bad in Rosman. I'm not going be one of these posters that come on here and say everything is great and we are back on the road. From my view we have taken 20 steps backwards.I am being honest when I say I have no clue how to turn this around. I can see in maybe in 2 or 3 years no football team at Rosman.
Unreal ..
Especially since Stack had things looking up last year..better equipment, better facilities, better community involvement, etc.

don't know what the problem is up y'all was, but year round soccer killing our youth football and baseball numbers programs and year round volleyball killing softball numbers!!

don't know what the problem is up y'all was, but year round soccer killing our youth football and baseball numbers programs and year round volleyball killing softball numbers!!

I doubt Rosman has soccer. Robbinsville doesnt have

A lot of times Hayesville is third biggest. Were around 425 the last time they were really good, about 15 years ago. A little under 400 now, but everyone in Clay and Cherokee County is smaller since the Early College opened. Andrews is smallest SMC school at a little over 200.

Everyone is smaller since you stopped counting them kids in 2010. I think thats what you meant.

Andrews at Swain County
Rosman at Cherokee
Hayesville at Robbinsville
*WNC GOTW: Polk County at East Rutherford
1A GOTW: Northampton County at North Edgecombe

Last edited:
Swain 35-14 over Andrews
Cherokee 14-07 over Rosman
Robbinsville 35-14 over Hayesville
Polk
N.Edgecombe

Murphy fans coming to Big Oaks or going down the gorge friday?

Swain County
Cherokee
Robbinsville
Polk County
Northampton County

I will. We could sit on visitors side. Should be plenty of seats.

any word on of Cherokee has gotten back there suspended players, because as bad a rosman is I cant pick a team with 15 players

Andrews at Swain County

Rosman at Cherokee

Hayesville at Robbinsville

WNC GOTW: Polk County at East Rutherford

1A GOTW: Northampton County at North Edgecombe

Andrews 14 at Swain County 36

Rosman 13 at Cherokee 27

Hayesville 28 at Robbinsville 41

WNC GOTW: Polk County 24 at East Rutherford 27

1A GOTW: Northampton County 27 at North Edgecombe 31

Need to add some more games since its conference time just a couple more