ADVERTISEMENT

SMC week 4 playoff picks.

BK13T-$

Jul 23, 2009
1A West.
6 Alleghany 10-4 at 1 Robbinsville 14-0. 2nd tie breaker.
1A East.
6 Lakewood 9-5 at 1 Plymouth 13-1.
1AA West.
10 Swain Co. 11-3 at 5 Starmount 11-3 1st tie breaker.
1AA East.
2 J.K. 12-1 at 1 WRH 13-1.

This post was edited on 12/3 4:06 AM by BK13T-$

1 Pollo loco vs 19 PolkHeelz.

20 antiquefan vs 18 recycled.

Sorry gogodog. I was pulling for you.

Helk, I dont have time for this. lol.

Do any of you think I wanted to lose this week. I didnt even pick. I just have not had time to do a good job at this but hope to have something better in place next year with the help of all of you. Trying to work my butt off to have $ for Xmas and State Title trip IF we make it past Alleghany. This is like growing a garden. You need to be retired to have time to keep up with it. Oh well at least I aint Zumba.
wink.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 12/3 10:43 PM by BK13T-$

May God have mercy on the four of you as you trudge your way through the valley of the shadow of Pickems. Where the path is winding and the rules are so complex and confusing that the greatest minds of our day can't comprehend the winning formula to turn weekly re-seeded players who win into losers and the losers into winners, where dogs and cats live together and mass hysteria is the norm. My pick to come out of the final four is Kazuma who was probably eliminated back in the 2nd round. I think he is the dark horse and should take the title by picking all the 2AA winners and out pointing polkheelz by winning the tie breaker pick of the final of Game 3 of the Stanly Cup finals in 2027.

OK BK 13 Robbinsville will win. Also I have kept it to myself since my son plays for Andrews and I didn't won't anyone to question my loyalty but now is a good time to tell you that #11 Skylar is my cousin. Of course my heart is with Andrews first but I have kept up with #11 every since his freshman year. Its always hard to really pull for another school when you have grew up in this area and have friends from other towns that their children play on Murphy, Swain or Hayesville. So I always stay neutral on here. Now that Robbinsville is our only local SMC team left I have to pull for the Black Knights. Good luck Robbinsville & Go Skylar

No way he picked princeton game wrong. Should go to 2nd tie breaker because of that fact only game i missed was tj and alleghany game. Dont let him talk you out of what is right . Next time dont copy my score in a tie breaker game . I should move on ! Coin toss i win or higher seed ! Your doing a great job BK dont let the enemy get to ya. Stay strong my brother ...
mad0025.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 12/4 8:53 AM by gogodog

Reactions: BK13T-$
Gogodog, you and I both made our picks. You missed one game and I missed 1 game so it goes to the tiebreaker. You picked a score of 28-21 TJ and I picked 28-21 Alleghaney.

Lol I'm just messing around. Thanks Bk enjoyed it. Goodluck antique. Go Knights !

I am just happy to be in the 4th round. I faced the Almighyt Grey God last week and somehow won! I am also carrying the torch for Polk County since my Polknation won the regular season last year but bowed out early this season.

Originally posted by gogodog:
Lol I'm just messing around. Thanks Bk enjoyed it. Goodluck antique. Go Knights !
I have a fair solution- they both are out and I advance to the finals.
3dsmile.r191677.gif

antique I think you both got 3 wrong. But I am not going back to look now. I dream of this stuff at night. Dream or nightmare.

Right BK. I know you don't dream of pickems you dreaming of another state championship coming to Robbinsville. Good luck to the Knights.

1A West.
6 Alleghany 10-4 at 1 Robbinsville 14-0. Robbinsville 35-14
1A East.
6 Lakewood 9-5 at 1 Plymouth 13-1. Plymouth
1AA West.
10 Swain Co. 11-3 at 5 Starmount 11-3 Swain 34-28
1AA East.
2 J.K. 12-1 at 1 WRH 13-1.

Neither. Kazuma beat both of y'all. However the state reviewed his eligibility and determined he played with an ineligible Microsoft certificate and had to forfeit his stunning victory. The commissioner of the BKPICKEM Association decided not to award the prized shirt this year and instead kept it to serve as his bed wear for the next year.

This post was edited on 12/6 10:08 PM by gal durnit

Thanks gal durnit for the clarification. Honestly we both picked 2 games right and neither picked swain game right so it should go toRobbinsville game and I had that game picked closest. But who knows!

Picking the winner only happens once. Here is the results of the other two.
Antiquefan pick one wrong.(J.K.) Recycled picked one wrong(Swain). Then we go to the first tie breaker. We do not count that game again. We are only going by the point spread. If we have a tie in the pick we go to the point spread.To do it the way you mention the game would not count in the picks. Antiquefan picked Starmount 31-28 and recycled picked Swain 28-24. It doesnt matter who picked who just the spread. We have already count it for the pick and I dont count it again. In this one antiquefan spread is closer than recycled.
Pollo and PolkHeelz both had 2 wrong. Swain and J.K. I dont count that wrong pick but once! So we go to who has the first tie breaker score the closet. It came down to one point. PolkHeelz is one point closer than Pollo.

(20)Antiquefan vs.(19) PolkHeelz.

This post was edited on 12/7 8:23 AM by BK13T-$

This post was edited on 12/7 8:32 AM by BK13T-$

This post was edited on 12/7 8:32 AM by BK13T-$

Originally posted by BK13T-$:
1 Pollo loco vs 19 PolkHeelz.

20 antiquefan vs 18 recycled.
Hey gal, I need you to explain this!!! BK had been reseeding after every round, following that then it should have been:

1 Pollo loco vs 20 antiquefan

18 recycled vs 19 polkHeelz

Since antiquefan and I missed 1 each we would both advance. Isn't this right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT