ADVERTISEMENT

SMC Week 3 Pickem

Like I said, the dads try to run the program. I'm sure Swains coaches dont like you on here spouting off ,trying to be the team spokesman. They warned you last year to keep your mouth shut..You done this same thing last year against Murphy and Robbinsville. Had the Dogs and Knights so fired up that your prize backs never made it past the line of scrimmage. Keep it up..

Fake News

I think it would be very dangerous to underestimate Swain especially at this point in the season. I don’t think we’ve played enough to call anybody that’s 2-0 sub par or “ weak “ regardless of the SMC outcome id hate to see them rolling in to my field in November ( you know who you are ) I hope my Knights beat Swain by 50 but I also think when it’s all said and done there will be some fans scratching their head. Just my thoughts. Go Knights

Swain beats Smoky on basically a hail mary and Robbinsville basically gut stomps Smoky for 3 qrts but now Swain is all world..
I guess that's how you act when you've not won much lately or maybe that's just how mommies and daddies act when they get on here. Swains problems for the last few years have been mommy and daddy ball.

Hasn't Swain won conference more recently than Robbinsville?

Reactions: swainmom04
Smoky Mountain by 36
Hayesville by 7
Murphy by 21
Robbinsville by 4
Madison by 6
Swain by 32
Tuscola by 3
Elkin by 1

Reactions: mbdfan
Swain beats Smoky on basically a hail mary and Robbinsville basically gut stomps Smoky for 3 qrts but now Swain is all world..
I guess that's how you act when you've not won much lately or maybe that's just how mommies and daddies act when they get on here. Swains problems for the last few years have been mommy and daddy ball.
You clearly have not watched the smoky v swain game bc Swain also "gut stomped" smoky. If I can recall Swain won a share of the conference championship 2 years ago. When was the last time robbinsville won it?

When Gentry retires at the end of the season then who will people blame ? Don’t forget they still have Nelson, Watson & Thompson !
These men have been with Murphy for many years and know the system. I know it’s hard to replace legends like Colvin, Dietz & Gentry but Robbinsville & Swain has continued to dominate and when Gentry retires Murphy will continue to win also. It’s fun to bash opposing coaches but these teams are dynasties

So I've watched Georgia Force and this is not going to be an easy game at all folks. They're long and athletic on defense, QB has a good arm and their RB looks like a better athlete than anybody on Murphy's team. I definitely think this will be the best offense Murphy has seen so far. Murphy offense will need to make the most of their red zone opportunities because 15 points isn't going to get it done this Friday in my opinion

This could be the best team that Murphy's seen yet. Big athletes everywhere.

Murphy will kill this team.
Hope you're right but I really dont think that's going to happen. This team looks way more disciplined and organized than the other home school/alternative school teams the SMC has played over the years and as has been said they're plenty athletic, have a lot of length and good size. I'm with Cold Biscuit, I think this could be Murphy's toughest game so far.

You clearly have not watched the smoky v swain game bc Swain also "gut stomped" smoky. If I can recall Swain won a share of the conference championship 2 years ago. When was the last time robbinsville won it?

Robbinsville has won 2 outright smc titles the last 5 years. Swain had 1 title and it was a shared title. Lmao

How come someone put on score stream robbisville is playing Christ school, and even the happy thumb tappers are tapping on game

How come someone put on score stream robbisville is playing Christ school, and even the happy thumb tappers are tapping on game
I just reported it to ScoreStream, it stated thanks for letting us know, we will look into the matter and take appropriate action. So we'll see.

Well I sent the correct information to ScoreStream a second time in a different way , they sent me an email thanking for the catch and they corrected the Robbinsville game to playing Erwin instead of Christ School.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gentle Knight
When Gentry retires at the end of the season then who will people blame ? Don’t forget they still have Nelson, Watson & Thompson !
These men have been with Murphy for many years and know the system. I know it’s hard to replace legends like Colvin, Dietz & Gentry but Robbinsville & Swain has continued to dominate and when Gentry retires Murphy will continue to win also. It’s fun to bash opposing coaches but these teams are dynasties

Robbinsville has remained competitive, but have never been dominant like they were under Colvin. All but two or three of their state championships were under Colvin. Swain has proven that their veer system is poured in concrete and the head coach is almost "plug and play". Murphy has been Wing T for almost half a century, but I can't help but wonder if the next coach will remain textbook Wing T or if they will eventually go in another direction.

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
Smoky mtn
Hayesville
Murphy
Robbinsville
Rosman
Swain
Tuscola
Elkin

Reactions: mbdfan
Smoky Mountain at Cherokee

Hayesville at Tellico Plains (TN)

Murphy at Georgia Force Christian

Robbinsville at Erwin

Rosman at Madison

Swain Co. at Enka

WNC GOTW: Pisgah at Tuscola

1A GOTW: Mount Airy at Elkin

I'm not picking us if we cant play more than 2Qs in a game. We final did last night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT