ADVERTISEMENT

SMC week 2

Well keep me posted. I cant get Robbinsville. I guess I'll watch Murphy orSwain.
I WILL BE AT ALL THE REMAINING GAMES.

In the '22 and '23 SMC, sure. In an unsubdivided 1A, you'll see soon enough. Murphy got a dose of it with Wallace Rose Hill and talent wise I'd put that Murphy team up against any Walsh has fielded at Robbinsville. Tarboro is like that Wallace team.. but nearly every year. No need to argue about it, we'll revisit this topic in 3 years and see who had it right.
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Saw that Murphy has some injuries tonight. Hate to hear that for any young man. Are they season ending or should they be back next week?
Also saw a post saying Robbinsville starting 2 freshman RB what happened to Hooper?

Hope these young men all return soon.

congratulations to Andrew’s on a big win

Go Mountaineers

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
Love to hear what specifically I said that was ridiculous. Tarboro ain't Northampton and Plymouth dude, you have no clue.
You must be a closet Viking fan DUDE....🤘🏻You tell me what Tarboro has? I watched them play last year I honestly thought that both Murphy and Robbinsville could have beat them. They were nothing special. Their defense was horrid

You must be a closet Viking fan DUDE....🤘🏻You tell me what Tarboro has? I watched them play last year I honestly thought that both Murphy and Robbinsville could have beat them. They were nothing special. Their defense was horrid
Horrid? No. They just went up against the best 1a team fielded in the last decade, maybe even this century. Tarboro fields 3a talent, EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR. They just keep reloading.

Reactions: wncbowhunter
Tarboro, Holmes, Wallace-Rose hill, James Kenan, big difference in North Duplin or Plymouth. Even East Carteret was nasty for a while, but WRH and Kenan were nastier.
I never said these teams were not nasty or trying to discredit. But to say that teams are not going to be able to compete with them is ridiculous. MBd/Viking fan is just making ASSumptions

Reactions: BK13T-$
I never said these teams were not nasty or trying to discredit. But to say that teams are not going to be able to compete with them is ridiculous. MBd/Viking fan is just making ASSumptions
No, he is pretty much stating facts. Holmes just beat perennial 2aa powerhouse Northeastern by 25 points. Tarboro is a well oiled machine, they would be right in the mix at the 2aa, and 3a levels. Wallace-Rose Hill went from a three peat 1aa titles, beating Mitchill in 15, to winning the 2a championship in 16. Never missed a beat. The same could not be said of the teams that the 1a west has faced in their championships. (Not to discredit Northeastern, North Duplin and the old Plymouth teams, they were good in their own right)

Reactions: mbdfan
You can't help who you play lol. Mitchell gave WRH all they wanted that year and if it wasn't for mistakes in first half that could have been easily a very very close game.

Saw that Murphy has some injuries tonight. Hate to hear that for any young man. Are they season ending or should they be back next week?
Also saw a post saying Robbinsville starting 2 freshman RB what happened to Hooper?

Go Mountaineers

No season ending injuries tonight.

But wow at our freshman running backs..looked like grown ass men running wild tonight..if they can't out run you, they will run through you. Didn't someone say earlier that freshman would not be key contributors?

Go Mountaineers
Hooper went out early with a shoulder strain. Those 2 for Robbinsville aren’t typical freshman. Going to be really good if no bad injuries happen.

Reactions: wncbowhunter
Adam's probably has more than Anderson had his freshman season.

I wonder if Walsh will keep some starters out friday as a precautionary measure, being that only conference games count.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT