Pisgah Bears: 55-20
smcdom123: 55-15
KnightyKnight63: 54-12
ObserveAndReport: 54-21
wncbowhunter: 53-13
CherokeeKid: 51-18
BK13T-$: 48-18
Old Mountaineer: 45-12

I'd like some input from you guys on how extensive you want to go with the playoff Pickem.

At minimum I'm going to do all the western 1A/1AA playoff games and all the mountain playoff games throughout. But I'm open to doing all of 1A/1AA or even all eight classes if there is interest.

Just looking for some feedback on the matter before next week gets here.

Last edited:
Reactions: TD-FridayNight
Mbdfan, just my worthless 2 cents in answering your question... I like it when you just keep the picks mainly in WNC and the other high profile state games like you do. I'm sure it's hard thinking of different games and ideas each week but by looking at the list of us pickers, most, if not all of us are SMC, WHC, M6 conference people and if anybody else is like me I don't keep up or just don't have time to keep up with everybody east of us. I usually just have to google them and take a WAG. Anyways man, that's just my opinion. Thank you for doing this each week and keeping up with the results, no one else on here currently does that I think. I look forward to getting on here each week and making my picks and seeing how I do. Appreciate ya!

Last edited:
i like the Idea of doing all the 1A/1AA West and then some of the mountain teams in the area, Maybe like all 1A/1AA West then a Mountain WNC GOTW thats not 1A/1AA and then maybe One of the best games from the East

I say all 1a/1aa west and then all MTN games.
Also anyone know about Swain's health, is sain going to play.

Reactions: mbdfan
Rosman at Andrews

Swain County at Hayesville

Robbinsville at Murphy

WNC GOTW: Brevard at Pisgah

1A GOTW: Mount Airy at East Surry

Did you pick us to win based on what you have seen or just because you think it will put you in first?
I was impressed when y'all played us a few weeks back. Kids never quit and skill players were solid. I admit I'm banking on Swain not being up for the game. I went to Robbinsville to watch them and feel like they owe me $7 back.

Reactions: Gps62 and smcdom123
Rosman at Andrews
Swain at Hayesville
Robbinsville at Murphy : really not sure , believe Robville probably more offense, but Murphy has a really good D and so tough to beat at home.
Brevard at Pisgah : not sure about this one ether for basically the same reasons as above.
Mt Airy at East Surry

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT