ADVERTISEMENT

SMC STRONGMAN COMPETITION

rtigernation

Aug 16, 2017
Heard today that there was a weightlifting competition among numerous SMC schools. Interested to hear the stats on what the players are accomplishing! If this did happen I think it is an awesome idea and I hope it becomes a tradition ( it may already be just never heard of it).

Reactions: TigerDen2
Read on Facebook Cherokee won by a lot . They won every lift . Had two kids dead lift 600 and two power clean over 315. Cherokee had a soph clean 335. Looked like it was a cool event never seen one before

Reactions: rtigernation
I wish it would have been for juniors and below so all the kids competing would be on the field next year!! I don’t think Robbinsville had a single senior and Hayesville had 2 with two sophomores and a freshman! Really cool event hope it continues.

Why only underclassmen those seniors are still in school be like telling them they can’t run track

I agree BravesGWY, the event needs to be open to all grades. The seniors aren’t messing up knowing what the underclassman have to bring. Let us know next year, would love to bring some of the Rosman boys over!

Meet is was held at a Murphy or Andrews place I’m not sure .

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT