ADVERTISEMENT

SMC Scores

Murphy 7 - Hayesville 7 end of 1st. Murphy needs to wake up defensively, play on that side of the ball the last 3 games is an embarassment.
I blew it off for a couple of games but I think your right. They will still win big but it might be a concern down the road

Reactions: mbdfan
Murphy 14-7, 'Dogs virtually unstoppable offensively unless they stop themselves (same old story). Still hoping to see some fire and want to from the defense.

Last edited:
I'm telling you right now though, if Murphy doesn't start playing with some fire defensively they are going to be in an all night fight with Swain next week.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildcat10fan
Heard Andrews is leading Cherokee.

Hickory up 28-00.

Rosman radio gave those scores.

Hayesville has moved the ball all night on Murphy, one punt and were driving before end of half.

42-14 murphy up in 3rd quarter now. That half time y’all must have done something because they are scoring after about 3 plays on each drive and the defense had a quick 3 and out.

Murphy up 49-14 now. Hayesville has to punt at 4th down and 57 yards to go. Yes, 4th and 57. Game was getting carried away. Hayesville with all kinds of unsportsmanlike penalities on that drive. They punted and one play later, murphy scored again. Think the defense came out in the second half.

Good to see Murphy correct some things at halftime but this first half lethargy and lack of energy they've displayed defensively the last few weeks is going to cost them against a better football team if they don't get it straightened out.

Murphy again holds a 3 and out and second string comes in and they score. Now it’s 56-14. Hope they can keep this going into next week. Since the second quarter,murphy has outscored Hayesville 42-0. Hayesville does return the kickoff to the murphy 5 and the Murphy field goal kicker Katelyn jones did kick it off this time almost chased him down and dived for him. Didn’t get him but good for her.

Murphy is the best 1a team in the mtns, they are playing down to their completion level, they will wake up playoff time. Really think Mitchell and Cherokee are overated.

Uh oh...lol i almost got tarred and feathered when i said it was Murphy, then everybody else!!:p:p:p:p

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT