ADVERTISEMENT

SMC Regular Season Finale

PantherPit07

Aug 17, 2003
Girls
Hayesville 52 Andrews 41
(Hayesville has been struggling lately and Andrews is improbing but i look for Hayesville to bounce back here at home on Senior night with 3rd place seeding in SMC tournament and a potential home playoff game on the line, if Hayesville Wins they will most likely face Andrews again in SMC Tourney)
Robbinsville 62 Swain 49 (Swain is very young and improving but the Lady Knights will be too much here, and they will most likely turn around and play each other again as the 4 and 5 seeds in the SMC Tournament
Murphy 65 Hiwassee Dam 47 ( Murphy is on another level right now i think they cruise here and have locked up the #1 seed in the SMC Touney)
Blue Ridge 51 Rosman 47 ( I think Blue Ridge pulls this one out after losing at Rosman first game of season, Rosman will get the #7 Seed and Face Cherokee in 1st round of SMC tournament)
Cherokee is done and will get the #2 seed and face Rosman in the opening round of the SMC tournament)

Boys
Hayesville 77 Andrews 68
(i think this will be a great game but i see the Jackets coming out firing on all cylinders for this one in front of a packed out crowd on Senior night and riding a 15 game win streak, i think the fans will play a part in this game they will be loud and rowdy just dont think Andrews will maintain composure here)
Swain 68 Robbinsville 60 ( Swain is playing decent lately even without star player)
Hiawassee Dam 61 Murphy 58 ( this will be a close game, just think HD pulls it out)
Rosman 63 Blue Ridge 58 ( Rosman finishes the season with a W)
Cherokee is done and will enter the SMC Tournament as the #3 Seed)

First time I got to see Hayesville. Very good team and great defense. Still proud of Wildcats season. From last place last year with 9 wins to second place this year with 18 wins. I got a feeling these two teams will have many more battles the next two years

Reactions: PantherPit07
Hayesville girls 57-30 over Andrews. Blue Ridge girls 51-36 over Rosman. Robbinsville girls vs swain I don’t see a score yet

In Little Smoky boys finale, Nantahala upset HDHS, giving Highlands the title and probably taking away an at large bid from somebody. According to High School OT projections, Highlands wasn't going to get an at large bid if HD had won the League, but HD will get an at large.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT