ADVERTISEMENT

SMC predictions

Wow that would be surprising if the rumor is true. Of course I agree with your skepticism giving the facilities and talent. But I have not heard anything from Cherokee fans. I guess R’ville will see this Tuesday. If the rumor that the new coach doesn’t know b-ball it might be because unlike volleyball, track, xc and other lesser watched high school sports it would be hard get away with coaching without having degree or being in the teaching profession.

With the talent that Cherokee has, they won’t even need a coach! Lol
Just need someone to get the balls out before the game and put them back up after the W!

Reactions: TigerDen1
New Coach is fine and the boys will adjust. Don’t worry about us you guys worry about second lol

Aaron hogner. He has been an assistant for several years.
The rumor isn’t true then. I remember him, he coached against R’ville when their regular coach was suspended back in 08 or something. I was told back then he played at Cherokee before moving out west where he played college ball. As a matter of fact I seen him at the Franklin and R’ville game with Straughan and Lossiah. It makes sense now. That’s a good hire, I bet the kids enjoy him.

Reactions: TigerDen1
Correct about Hayesville. This kid is the real deal in the 8th grade. You give Coach Cottrell one or two super athletes and you got your hands full. He will outcoach everyone in the SMC!
I thought he was transferring to play QB . LOL

Seen tha mcctagert kid last night and was impressed and not!! Seemed like he got tired pretty quick and would try and save his energy!! So he can dunk it!!! To bad he got a technical because it was after 3rd quarter!! Tha ashe kid is very impressive!!!!!

Seen tha mcctagert kid last night and was impressed and not!! Seemed like he got tired pretty quick and would try and save his energy!! So he can dunk it!!! To bad he got a technical because it was after 3rd quarter!! Tha ashe kid is very impressive!!!!!
mctaggart has been nursing sprained ankle for a while now. should be 100% by tournament. prolly won't play you guys again anyway.

McTaggart and Ashe will both be on the Varsity next year along with a couple of current freshmen who are already seeing LOTS of playing time this year! Should be fun!!

Not super familiar with this conf. Seen a few teams play. Enjoyed watching so far. A few very good players. Amazing you have this type player in small town America. Makes me smile. Very unexpected. Has it always been this way.?

Been some good ens come thru here!! I was blessed to be with some great coaches and big time players!!

Think cades knee is screwed up and he's gotta have surgery! He toughed it out so he could play with ty for his last year of football!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT