ADVERTISEMENT

SMC Preaseason Predictions

WickedStix9

Nov 16, 2018
What’s everybody’s predictions for this year. This is coming from the schedule on Max Preps so may or may not be right at the moment.
I’ll go first with:
Robbinsville: 8-1 or 7-2 Depending on the qb situation.
Murphy: 8-2
Andrews: 6-4
Cherokee 3-5
Hayesville: 4-6 or possibly 5-5
Swain: 4-5

Murphy has the most talent coming back on paper. But the Rumfelt injury situation is scary and Murphy only has two assistant coaches right now, that's a real problem... I don't know what to expect honestly.

Reactions: mhs95
Murphy has the most talent coming back on paper. But the Rumfelt injury situation is scary and Murphy only has two assistant coaches right now, that's a real problem... I don't know what to expect honestly.
Is Rumsfeld going to be able to play???

I don't see Robbinsville with 8 wins with that non-conference schedule. Andrews has a good chance to end up with a better record at the end of the regular season.

I don't see Robbinsville with 8 wins with that non-conference schedule. Andrews has a good chance to end up with a better record at the end of the regular season.
Depends on the QB situation and how much the defense improves in my opinion. The losses coming to Mountain Heritage and Brevard or Asheville.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT