ADVERTISEMENT

SMC jv schedule

Tonight's games...

Andrews at Robbinsville

Murphy at Hayesville

Rosman at Cherokee

Robbinsville 24-07
Murphy and Cherokee both by 3 scores or more

The Andrews at Robbinsville game will be a good one .... the rest will be unwatchable.
The Andrews - Robbinsville game should be a good one. Could be a preview of top teams next year with the 8th graders on the rosters.

Andrews cant move the ball. 1 or 2 first downs and then we stop em. Cats using all 4 downs.

36-08
3 minutes to go.
Robbinsville kicking off.
Andrews has a good team. Not really built for coming back.
Im out

The JV Dogs looked pretty good last night. Starters out for just about all of the second half. Wood had around 200 yards on just 9 carries. A lot of eighth graders really settling in and playing well. I wouldn't over look the Dogs JV team next year. Big game coming up next week in Swain county. Winner takes conference imo.

Reactions: GreyGod623
The JV Dogs looked pretty good last night. Starters out for just about all of the second half. Wood had around 200 yards on just 9 carries. A lot of eighth graders really settling in and playing well. I wouldn't over look the Dogs JV team next year. Big game coming up next week in Swain county. Winner takes conference imo.
That Swain - Murphy game going to be a good one.

Hard to say what the conference will look like next year. I feel like it will be down overall some from this year. A lot of teams going to graduate some good 9th graders.

Reactions: GreyGod623
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT