ADVERTISEMENT

1A Smc girls

BravesGWY

Jan 5, 2015
I know weather has messed up a bunch of games but looks like Murphy Cherokee two front runners

Cherokee has to play physical against Murphy. A lot of the offense is trying to feed it to the their two tall girls but they can drain it from the outside. Cherokee will have to rely on their quickness and physicality. R’ville played hard but when you can’t make a basket it is hard to keep up.

Yes it was overtime and i think we was ahead most the game but it was early in season. I expect the braves to be better next time we play.

Yeah it was more like Cherokee took R’ville to over time. R’ville lead all the way to the fourth when Cherokees point guard not the Teesteskie but younger one started making plays on both offense and defense. It shall be another good game. But it’s hard to play on the road against Cherokee. Both teams are looking good so the place should have ample attendance.

Maxpreps has us at 15th i think and braves at 11th i think in 1a

Yeah either way you want to say it. Game went to overtime with Cherokee winning

Guess Cherokee settle that debate . Nice win girls by 17 . Not your typical Cherokee team but looking better every night

Guess Cherokee settle that debate . Nice win girls by 17 . Not your typical Cherokee team but looking better every night
Definitely improving from the last game. Our girls play scared at times but season isn't over. Murphy has my vote to win conference although Cherokee is close behind them.

Yeah looks like Murphy is the big dog. Maybe Cherokee can sneak one by them

Not sure when our next game is but, it's hard to beat a team 3 times in a season!! Almost certain will go 3 rounds this year!! Got some good shooters to go with them big girls down there!!!

Not sure when our next game is but, it's hard to beat a team 3 times in a season!! Almost certain will go 3 rounds this year!! Got some good shooters to go with them big girls down there!!!

Looks like Feb 5 @ your place. Could actually play 4 times if they were to meet in the playoffs.

Hope tha bulldogs get to make tha hour trip to tha rez Monday!! Hope 23s shots off to!! Hahaha!! Girl can shoot and 14 can to, I'd shoot away to if I had them 2 big girls reboundin for me!! Can't wait!! Hope our shots sink!!

Hope tha bulldogs get to make tha hour trip to tha rez Monday!! Hope 23s shots off to!! Hahaha!! Girl can shoot and 14 can to, I'd shoot away to if I had them 2 big girls reboundin for me!! Can't wait!! Hope our shots sink!!

She was draining 3's from all over the floor tonight against Rosman. I hope she saved some for mon night. Should be a good one

Reactions: mbdfan
What was crazy is that in tha 4th she was still shootin uncontested 3s!! Think after her 15th 3 someone would be in her face!! Hopefully we've adjusted next go around!!

Yeah foreal but guess you got to pick your posion big girls or 3s
Might be time for a little Box & 1 or Triangle & 2. I seen a coach run both these defenses this year and boy did they work. Threw The opposing team off so bad and kept them out of sync all night. Coaches just don’t use these defense anymore

It's hard for anybody to win when tha other team is hittin like our girls was tonight, they could've been fallin and slung tha ball towards tha basket and it woulda went in!! Murphy girls faught to tha end, big girl hard to stop!! Guess this will add to anny if we both make it past tha upset teams and play for tournament championship! GO BRAVES!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT