ADVERTISEMENT

Smc finals

BravesGWY

Jan 5, 2015
what you saying
Cherokee vs Murphy girls in battle of top 10 teams

Cherokee vs rosman boys . Will the braves continue the dominance

Man couldn’t get off work till 430. Got there at 545 standing room only. I got stuck in a corner but man it was intense. I’ve seen all three games and they have all been classics. Good job both teams

Big congrats to our boys that’s three smc tourneys in a row . Rosman never made it a game

Big congrats to our boys that’s three smc tourneys in a row . Rosman never made it a game

Pretty sure we got it within 6 pts a couple of times and 4 pts once. But like D. Thomas from Rosman told me after the game, "I've got a million excuses but none of them will change the game..." Hated to see my Tigers lose but I'm damned proud of them all. I'll hate not seeing #32 on the court next year but can't wait to watch #1. Congrats to the Braves.

Reactions: TigerDen1
That girls game was great and had the place rocking, one of the best games I've seen in a long time! Those Rosman boys could shoot NBA threes but nothing could stop the slashing speed of the Braves in the end. Cherokee fans represented well and yes it was packed! Murphy did an excellent job hosting also.

Agreeed what a night . Hate our girls lost but man it was intense and the boys game was all Cherokee wish rosman would of had more fans.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT