ADVERTISEMENT

SMC 7v7 Thursday @ Hayesville High School 5:00pm open to public

FYNSportsJakeWest

Apr 28, 2021
Murphy, Hayesville, Andrews, Franklin, Union County, and Copper Basin will be competing in the first annual FYN Sports 7v7 at Hayesville High School. The event is open to the public with a $3 admission and open concessions, and will also be streamed live on FYNTV.com.

First games start at 5:00 pm, so get off work and come out and watch some ball!

I heard rumsfelt and the fastest kid in the west almost got in a fight on the feild. Any truth to that?

Who is the fastest kid in the west? I saw Mitchell win the West in 100m. Just saying

Was their defense 3rd string too? :p
First point, Murphy had a kid that's never played football before at corner that got picked on all night. He's a good athlete in terms of size/speed but he was lost out there as far as basic fundamentals go. I guess the staff did the baptism by fire thing because they think he has long term potential but he's clearly not anywhere close to ready right now. Second point, each interception gave the other squad five points, for example Murphy threw three interceptions against Franklin which was 15 of Franklin's 30 total points. Despite that Murphy still only "lost" that matchup by 4 points.

Last edited:
First point, Murphy had a kid that's never played football before at corner that got picked on all night. He's a good athlete in terms of size/speed but he was lost out there as far as basic fundamentals go. I guess the staff did the baptism by fire thing because they think he has long term potential but he's clearly not anywhere close to ready right now. Second point, each interception gave the other squad five points, for example Murphy threw three interceptions against Franklin which was 15 of Franklin's 30 total points. Despite that Murphy still only "lost" that matchup by 4 points.
7 on 7 is not football. Real football starts in august

Point taken. I just assumed it was scored on the TDs.

Really appreciate FYNTV and everything you guys do. I see that you do the local Georgia youth football league super bowl every year, as well as their youth basketball and baseball tournaments. Any chance you will do the smoky mountain league cracker bowl and baseball/basketball tournaments too? The kids would surely love it.
If i can get in touch with whoever runs the SMC Youth Football League I will try my best to put that together! If anyone has any contacts that would be appreciated.

Reactions: NC nole fan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT