ADVERTISEMENT

SMC 2020 preview

does robbinsville repeat?

• Total voters

Pantherdad13

Aug 17, 2019
As most schools in the smc start preparing for the upcoming football season a few questions are brought up.... who is returning for each team, which team takes a step forward, what team takes a step back, will robbinsville repeat, or will murphy get revenge, how does swain do with the loss of what seems like all production of last season? Can hayesville be in the mix for a conference title?

Yes i do realize my name and i would just like to go ahead and say yes i am undercover

Reactions: BK13T-$
Robbinsville will have a good chance. We have Murphy at home and return a 1,700yd rusher and a QB that threw for 800 and ran for 800. If Williams is in the backfield it helps our chances.

Doubt anybody else in the conference can make a run at Murphy or Robbinsville. 3rd place could be up for grabs this year with Andrews, Hayesville, and Swain trying to grab that spot.

Is the date set for the Murphy and Robbinsville game?

Rotates backwards every 2 years. It should be same as last year or a week earlier.

I see Robbinsville going undefeated this upcoming season, at least in the SMC. Hayesville will be much improved with McTaggart back at TE/DE and I pick them as a shocker to finish 2nd. Murphy brings back some good linemen but loose their RB/WB and if I hear correctly, maybe one of their top WR's to Christ School for basketball. Andrews will put some pressure on folks but ultimately finish 4th.

Big drop off after those four. Swain will be in rebuilding mode. Cherokee and Rosman will battle for last place.

Robbinsville doesn't stand a chance..They have NO D1 recruits or any recruits for that matter..Just a bunch of bear hunting, logging hillbillies..

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT