ADVERTISEMENT

SMC 2018!!! What are your thoughts!!!

Fightin4braves you want to talk about the native kids at swain.y'all got a white coach a white athletic director and had a white qb from Polk county.quit hatin bro.id say majotity of natives that go to swain do so for a better education.he'll your chief hicks sent his kids to swain.that should tell you something
When you say this??

I'm just say in you can't complain about natives going to swain if you gonna have white boys from Polk county on your team.or maybe they do want to go to swain to play football.with the info I've found since 1980 -present which is 38 years,swain is 35-3 vs cherokee.I know where i would be going.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Crimson jacket 1991
I'll fight over what I want son!!! Tell me this, why has it taken you all year to say somethin?? Season over now and now you wanna come out!??

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mbdfan
Yeah that's why I should've went down there so I couldn't have been with tha group that beat them 1st time in a long time!! And for a better education!!! Dang I knew I was missin somethin in life, that big swain county education!!!!! No wonder nothin in life workin out for me!!!

Hahaha!!!! I could give 2 buckets of piss you goof ball!! I'm not gonna pretend to be somethin I'm not!! I dont speak proper English so I ain't gonna text it so 1 of unz will think any more or less about me!! Last I checked this is a football message board packed full of rednecks and silver spoons not grad school!!!

Reactions: mbdfan and BK13T-$
I enjoy reading F4B's posts and one other I can't recall because he types like he talks I imagine. There will always be the Swain or Cherokee debate about where kids play. I've heard kids transfer to play at the other because they were picked on at the other or for education. It all really depends on how the kids fit in both schools and what the parents think is best for the kid. If, as a parent, you only want your kid to go to a school for a sport and nothing else, you are failing your kid.

Yeah that's right son!! My feathers get ruffled when some, not all swain people act like we're tha worst people in tha world and nothin bad happens outside tha rez!!! I know some are enrolled members that carry there self that way and I guess it makes me pretty mad!! We're sendin kids to college here like everywhere else is, some kids stick it out and some kids fold like everywhere else!! Bullyin, teen sex, teen drinkin, kids not gettin a good ol fashion butt bustin and kids experimentin drugs is everywhere not just here at CCS!!

I watched all our spring practices and so is ours. Turn out was pathetic. I think we had mid-20's all week. Only real size and experience we had on the line was Shope. We lost a great guard/,linebaker mid-week who from what I hear won't be back and our left tackle has been on the football field 6 times in his life and looked as though he'd never seen a weight room. There was a big 280 lb senior I saw get very few reps on offense, none with 1st string, which made no sense to me. A center who was offensive mvp on JV's two years ago didn't even come out. Our new starting center is Doc Dyers grandson who quit last year. Take that for what it's worth.

From what I saw if we make the "big 3" i'll be surprised.
State Champions !

read the post I was referring too, D.A., by the way your not giving the Knights very much credit with the kiddie pool comment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gps62
read the post I was referring too, D.A., by the way our not giving the Knights very much credit with the kiddie pool comment.
When someone belongs in that pool it's not a slight, when your an Olympic swimmer it's time to move on dog

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT