ADVERTISEMENT

SMC 2018!!! What are your thoughts!!!

I asked a couple of them boys why they went there and 1 said, so we can get a championship!! Hahaha!! How crazy!! I'm like you wildcat!! I'd never go myself and wouldn't send my kids nowhere else but Cherokee, we're Braves!!! And kids quitin 1 sport to reserve themselves for another is crazy, never seen it till now and anyways!! Tha show goes on!!

Ask the boys that left to go to Swain . Where did Swain get them ? Sure they added to a good team . Basically two youth teams in one . I’d much rather do it like Cherokee did it this year with its own kids

Cherokee did it with their own kids? Last I checked Mintz boys transferred from Polk County (I think) a few years back. Not even enrolled members. No way Cherokee would have been competitive without Tye.

Reactions: BK13T-$
Yeah they did come from Polk, when they were in elementary school!!! They didn't transfer when they were in 10th goin to 11th!! Swain, you've been bankin on tha native kids for a while and as a matter of fact, that's what your NEXT CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM consists of!!! I'm not gettin tha big head cause we finally got 1 but and you can see from my posts that I just live up to my user name!! No Cruz galvez no championship, funny!?? Knight your just an idiot and that's about it my little stupid buddy!!! That's all unz are bankin on with your mighty mite team is native kids, or that's what tha team consists of anyway!!! Wish they would all come here so we could kill unz in everything, and yes we'd kill unz in wrestlin to knights!! Swain tha last time unz were good is when unz had 9 to 10 native kids startin both ways!! And what I'd really like to know swain is whose gonna block Loyd teassatesskie and tha catolser kid that came up!! From what I understand is tha coaches wouldn't let Loyd hit none of tha backs in midget ball, reckon Neil gonna say, no you can't hit our backs!!! Will see soon enough!!

Cherokee did it with their own kids? Last I checked Mintz boys transferred from Polk County (I think) a few years back. Not even enrolled members. No way Cherokee would have been competitive without Tye.
I agree Mintz changed Cherokee. No way they win a championship without him. BUT his dad has been a coach at Cherokee since 2008 or so. Meaning the kids have transferred but been a part of the school since elementary before anyone knew how great they’d be. Most of Cherokees recent stars weren’t enrolled members Durant (west Cherokee) Mcmillian (Choctaw) and Mintz but the kids were enrolled by proxy. I believe all their families were school workers. All in all Cherokee does owe success to non enrolled but like Swain, Smoky and R’ville the enrolled kids play an important role as well to program success.

Clearly not reading it right. I implied that yeah Cherokee has success because on non enrolled but so does schools with enrolled kids. It is simply the perspective switched. Not bashin Cherokee just trying to defend the role the enrolled kids play for us and others.

My bad 1guy, dang feathers was ruffled!! I don't see right when I'm mad, I just see red!!! Hahahaha!!!!

I think what he is meaning is that some of the kids transferred to chase ringsnot the case for Cherokee last year . I want to say when they was in middle scholol the high school didn’t win very many games .

So glad football is back been bored. Lol Cherokee will go as Evans goes. If he can stay healthy and be successful I think it will make life easier on our new qb to ease in . Good thing for Crowe is he has smith and Mintz as receivers . The line should be solid , not sure if they will be as dominate guess we will see how Briggs spreads it around this year

The NA in Robbinsville are Black Knights. Doesnt matter about race.

Mathis was the best player on that team.

Cruz is about 3rd or 4th on Robbinsville all time rushing.
Mccracken is 2nd. We are know who #1 is.

Passing Is Anderson.

Receiving Is Garland.

Dont make it sound like natives is the reason we won 14 titles. Its a combination of the 2. Most our stat leaders are white kids though. We dont have as many natives here as swain and Cherokee.

Only reason Anderson is leadin in passin is cause he was there 20 years!! Guess they just felt sorry for Cruz at tha state championship game and gave an award!! Skyler and them others were off tha chain!!

Skylar was mvp.

Anderson played 4 years high school.

Robbinsville Indians are black knights. Nothing to do with Cherokee.

I guess I don’t really have a problem with Robbinsville , think everyone was still salty about the kids that jumped several years ago and some of the kids off this last group who jumped chasing. I think we got two young kids from them not sure how much they will help this year

I guess I don’t really have a problem with Robbinsville , think everyone was still salty about the kids that jumped several years ago and some of the kids off this last group who jumped chasing. I think we got two young kids from them not sure how much they will help this year
Who are all these kids that jumped around to Robbinsville from Cherokee?
The only ones I know of was the McCoy's.
And who left Robbinsville to go to Cherokee?

Who are all these kids that jumped around to Robbinsville from Cherokee?
The only ones I know of was the McCoy's.
And who left Robbinsville to go to Cherokee?

There was a Crowe kid a few years before that who I believe went to Robbinsville for basketball season after football was over. But still not that common.

I
What does Swain got this year other than the running back?

Stop Sain and you've stopped Swain

Swain has a lot of juniors and a few new athletes that have not played in a few years. A big offensive line that can drive block and get a good push up front. A physical fullback and an speed back that is a workhorse. I’m impressed with the amount of dedication this offseason by the majority of the team. Lots of time in the weight room and it shows. I’m seeing a very physical team.

Swain offensive line outlook:
6-8 305 Tackle Junior
6-2 250 Tackle Junior
6-0 225 Guard Junior
6-1 240 Guard Junior
6-1 290 Center Senior
6-2 210 TE Junior

Doing the math that is 1520lbs

Didn’t Mintz move to Cherokee to teach and coach?

And Swain NEVER needs to say a freaking word. Of all schools in the SMC, and even the state. Nothing

Reactions: Swaindad40
Yeah they did come from Polk, when they were in elementary school!!! They didn't transfer when they were in 10th goin to 11th!! Swain, you've been bankin on tha native kids for a while and as a matter of fact, that's what your NEXT CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM consists of!!! I'm not gettin tha big head cause we finally got 1 but and you can see from my posts that I just live up to my user name!! No Cruz galvez no championship, funny!?? Knight your just an idiot and that's about it my little stupid buddy!!! That's all unz are bankin on with your mighty mite team is native kids, or that's what tha team consists of anyway!!! Wish they would all come here so we could kill unz in everything, and yes we'd kill unz in wrestlin to knights!! Swain tha last time unz were good is when unz had 9 to 10 native kids startin both ways!! And what I'd really like to know swain is whose gonna block Loyd teassatesskie and tha catolser kid that came up!! From what I understand is tha coaches wouldn't let Loyd hit none of tha backs in midget ball, reckon Neil gonna say, no you can't hit our backs!!! Will see soon enough!!

Haha. I’m glad you fight for your braves and stand up for your team. I do the same. I will clear this up for you. We don’t bank on native kids. We bank on Maroon Devils. My point was that their was no way Cherokee would have won the small 1a title if Mintz was not there last season. They would not have won a title if Murphy HS did not add one more kid from their early college. Also knows as the bulldog football - number transfer hub.

If anyone should be worried it should be the SMC these next few years. You would be shocked at the talented athletes we have on varsity now and into the next few seasons. Some are enrolled members and some are not. I can’t name one that has transferred from Cherokee in several years. Does not matter. They are Maroon Devils and the SMC knows what’s coming.

Reactions: Crimson jacket 1991
If anyone should be worried it should be the SMC these next few years.
Everyone knows Swains junior class is loaded. I don't see any classes coming up behind it thats all that dominant. Swains only opportunity at a state title anytime soon is 2019.

Last edited:
Haha. I’m glad you fight for your braves and stand up for your team. I do the same. I will clear this up for you. We don’t bank on native kids. We bank on Maroon Devils. My point was that their was no way Cherokee would have won the small 1a title if Mintz was not there last season. They would not have won a title if Murphy HS did not add one more kid from their early college. Also knows as the bulldog football - number transfer hub.

If anyone should be worried it should be the SMC these next few years. You would be shocked at the talented athletes we have on varsity now and into the next few seasons. Some are enrolled members and some are not. I can’t name one that has transferred from Cherokee in several years. Does not matter. They are Maroon Devils and the SMC knows what’s coming.
You sure are setting yourself up for a Huge disapointment

Sure hope not. I would like to see their hard work pay off. Hardest working group of young men I have seen.

No we WOULDN'T have won without mintz and we WOULDN'T have won if Murphy was small 1a!!!! But we DID win so get over it!!! And I'll tell you like I told knight, I never knew unz were good till I got in high school cause we slapped unz in tha mouth all tha time to!! Smith, wildcat, panther, parker, husky, Taylor, tisio, squirrel, sain,gronewald, crow and I could keep on if you'd like!!! No unz would be perfectly fine without our kids down there, unz would win all tha champions there was to win without our kids!!! And stop with tha, there "maroon devils" we don't think of them any different then what we think about our own kids!!! Well there's a couple needin help, come help them if there yours!! All of em needs work to support there families, give them a job!! We know what unz think about us because your kids don't have enough since not to say, stupid Indians!!! And please don't start with tha me bein racist thing cause a have a couple real good white friends and do make friends with some, guess you can call me "civilized"!! Hahaha!!! What a joke!!!

You wear your hate on your selve I see.
Yeah it's real cool to huh!?? How longs it been since unz took that sign down about not lettin tha sun set on your back?? I know you'll try an hide it on here and high 5 your buddies about it in tha dark!!! Of all people talkin about "hate" you say it, I may wear it on my sleeve but I guess its better then hidin it behind tha Bible!! How may African Americans have ever played down there or how many have ever been on that coachin staff!???

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT