ADVERTISEMENT

SMC, 2/8/2019

We’ve been playing without a couple of guys also. Played Copper Basin with 6 players

That’s a big win Andrews but I heard cherokee had 4 starters out . That maybe why . What my buddy said who was there

The starting PG was out and 2 bench players. Seen them on the court. Lol. Nobody wants to give Andrews any credit. We have played the last few weeks with 7 players and even played with 6 against Copper Basin. Cats are not 18-5 & 9-2 by being lucky. Cherokee beat the Cats by 10 at Cherokee so it’s not like they are unbeatable. Swain beat Cherokee without their star player and no one said a word. No respect for the little school of Andrews

Cherokee wont get 1 or 2seed now. So what will winning tournament do just boost confidence?

Conference tournament champ just gets an automatic spot in the at large pool now, not 2 seed like they used to. So no real benefit for 3rd place team these days.

gotcha well they are going to make it regardless so if losiah isnt 100 i say sit him

They beat the Murphy girls earlier this year. I don't think they will get out of the 1st round of the state playoffs this year.

The starting PG was out and 2 bench players. Seen them on the court. Lol. Nobody wants to give Andrews any credit. We have played the last few weeks with 7 players and even played with 6 against Copper Basin. Cats are not 18-5 & 9-2 by being lucky. Cherokee beat the Cats by 10 at Cherokee so it’s not like they are unbeatable. Swain beat Cherokee without their star player and no one said a word. No respect for the little school of Andrews
Cherokee had 3 starters out due to injury. An early (6/7 man) bench player was out with illness.

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
Your an idiot BK there coach is the reason they are even a playoff team he has coached up a team that has not near the talent of Murphy or Cherokee. Yet he still managed to beat Murphy once which is crazy.

Reactions: PantherPit07
Hey man, it was just a joke. Didnt think it was that off the wall being the Jackets are doing terrible as of now.
Boy, your the idiot.

Surprised you came out of hiding during basketball season not surprised it was to make loser degrading comment
I know one thing I'm an Avery fan and I dread playing those smc girls teams in the playoffs. As far as football in smc not well educated. But Murphy is usually talked about round these parts

So you dont think all this football news could distract a good coach.

Not saying it couldn't distract some coaches but I guarantee it's not distracting coach McClure

Something has happened. Hayesville isnt near as good as earlier

So yes let's blame the coach ok Hilary why don't we give everyone a trophy because it is the coaches and officials faults

I thought Hayesville girls looked really good. That’s the thing about HS sports sometimes, you have some teams that you just don’t know which team are going to show up. Hayesville could make a good run in the tournament

Reactions: PantherPit07
I thought Hayesville girls looked really good. That’s the thing about HS sports sometimes, you have some teams that you just don’t know which team are going to show up. Hayesville could make a good run in the tournament
That's true. We will see when they play a better team than Andrews in conference tournament next week

That's true. We will see when they play a better team than Andrews in conference tournament next week
That’s a low blow there buddy. Don’t know who your school is but no need in insulting Andrews For your information Andrews had 2 starters out and one rotation player and playing at Hayesville on Senior night.

That’s a low blow there buddy. Don’t know who your school is but no need in insulting Andrews For your information Andrews had 2 starters out and one rotation player and playing at Hayesville on Senior night.
Exactly making it easier for them to win. Not insulting anybody. Call it like I see it. Avery by the way

hayesvilles girls had a good night they hit alot of there shots and where up early. andrews has a girl who scored the majority of there points who isn't afraid to drive to the hole at all if she gets to where she kind can find a little more touch off the glass watch out smc.

hayesvilles girls had a good night they hit alot of there shots and where up early. andrews has a girl who scored the majority of there points who isn't afraid to drive to the hole at all if she gets to where she kind can find a little more touch off the glass watch out smc.
I’ve now watched every girls team in the Conference and if Hayesville plays like they did Tuesday I feel they could win the SMC tournament. It’s going to be interesting to watch who wins especially it being at Robbinsville

Exactly making it easier for them to win. Not insulting anybody. Call it like I see it. Avery by the way
I don’t know how you know enough about any SMC team to call it like you see it being from Avery. Have you seen any team from our conference play this year ?

I'm a fan of hayesville want them to do well
I don’t know how you know enough about any SMC team to call it like you see it being from Avery. Have you seen any team from our conference play this year ?
Seen highlight films. I follow every team in 1a that is good. I know they were scoring good earlier in the year and here lately they have sucked it up. From what I have seen lately Murphy is best team in smc yea anybody can win on any given night.

I'm a fan of hayesville want them to do well

Seen highlight films. I follow every team in 1a that is good. I know they were scoring good earlier in the year and here lately they have sucked it up. From what I have seen lately Murphy is best team in smc yea anybody can win on any given night.
By the way I love when teams are the underdog. Avery is the underdog in the whc to the number 1 ranked team in 2a girls.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT