ADVERTISEMENT

SMC 2/11/2019

Didn't go but about what I figured. Road games in the SMC are tough and that fact as been proven with Murphy easily handling everyone in the conference on their court. Congrats to the ladies on their outright conference title.

The girls will drop some in quality next year with the graduation of Clapsaddle, Moore and Martin in the backcourt but they still have some good pieces coming back in Rogers, Addison, Pickens, Pullium and the freshman Wilson is going to be a good one as well. Rogers will be a star in this conference, probably as soon as next year.

They're likely going to be a guard short of being a title contender again next season but will still be near the top within the conference for sure. That's just my opinion and Coach Gut will get the most out of them however it shakes out. Anyway best to enjoy this ride and this team now, congrats again.

Last edited:
Didn't go but about what I figured. Road games in the SMC are tough and that fact as been proven with Murphy easily handling everyone in the conference on their court. Congrats to the ladies on their outright conference title.

The girls will drop some in quality next year with the graduation of Clapsaddle, Moore and Martin in the backcourt but they still have some good pieces coming back in Rogers, Addison, Pickens, Pullium and the freshman Wilson is going to be a good one as well. Rogers will be a star in this conference, probably as soon as next year.

They're likely going to be a guard short of being a title contender again next season but will still be near the top within the conference for sure. That's just my opinion and Coach Gut will get the most out of them however it shakes out. Anyway best to enjoy this ride and this team now, congrats again.
Like I said earlier Murphy might jump us to #2 next week. I hope we play in the playoffs. That might be the game of the year in 1a girls. Congrats on win

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT