ADVERTISEMENT

Smash Mouth Football

I look for a heck of a game between Starmount and WRH. Starmount , Robbinsville , WRH will be pounding, I'm not sure about how Plymouth plays.

This post was edited on 12/6 9:11 AM by BulldogsFollower

I will be happy if my Rams can take it to WRH like they did to Swain. I don't see WRH playing us any tougher than the WM game last week.
smile.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Tebowho?:
Ramfan you're delusional.
That may be true, but you must make our team believe this fact. Ram fans let the team do the talking on the field,
wink.r191677.gif

Hope to bee there to pull for startmount but Might not make this game. Can someone post a link to watch online.

no one from wrh is saying we are going to win by any margin we'll just gonna show and give it our best shot we know starmount and wrh have great teams or we wouldn't be here but they'll always be those posting here that act as if they know who will win without presenting anything to back up what they say other than their own bias. I wish some with real football knowledge would present some concrete argument as to why which team will win without any bias.

Originally posted by duplinman:

no one from wrh is saying we are going to win by any margin we'll just gonna show and give it our best shot we know starmount and wrh have great teams or we wouldn't be here but they'll always be those posting here that act as if they know who will win without presenting anything to back up what they say other than their own bias. I wish some with real football knowledge would present some concrete argument as to why which team will win without any bias.
You are asking for something that is almost impossilbe to provide. In spite of what some of the blowhards might insinuate, none from down east has seen enough of Starmount to make a decent assessment and vice/versa. Those who have actually seen film are best to comment but even that is a small sampling.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT