ADVERTISEMENT

Simmonsratings 2A picks!

right. just more proof that at the end of the day the "picks" mean very little. play on the field decides the game.
So. Why in the world so exited bout Simmons picking you by 1. Don't go back to your real self yet. You can tomorrow bout 5!

who are you and who sent you???
I'm dogs79. I'm here cause you can't do anything about it. Only pulling for Battle and kids. I guarantee you and a few other posters will absolutely show your tails if y'all win. Cry like a baby if y'all loose. What you think olddog.

I'm dogs79. I'm here cause you can't do anything about it. Only pulling for Battle and kids. I guarantee you and a few other posters will absolutely show your tails if y'all win. Cry like a baby if y'all loose. What you think olddog.
how old are you? you post like a teenager begging for attention? and why you got to call olddog77 for backup? i was minding my business. why didnt you do the same?

how old are you? you post like a teenager begging for attention? and why you got to call olddog77 for backup? i was minding my business. why didnt you do the same?
I can't be as bold against you verbally as others have,but olddog feels simular to how I feel. Guess I'll give you your wish. I want comment towards you anymore. All you have to do is open your trap and my point is proven.

Reactions: 96panther
So. Why in the world so exited bout Simmons picking you by 1. Don't go back to your real self yet. You can tomorrow bout 5!

You are like a giant child. You have a lot to say but nobody to say it to. May I suggest an imaginary friend?

Reactions: 96panther
Simmons has WRH ranked ahead of ED that I don't agree with.
Everyone rd here,thought ED/WRH game should have been played later rather than first conference game. Remember WRH on lost by and extra point. But I'm ok if ED was ranked higher. They deserve it. A ship is a ship. Still going to be tough on me if ED gets one

Simmons has WRH ranked ahead of ED that I don't agree with.
im not going to say i agree with it but it really doesnt matter either. yeah we beat them but i guess he just thinks with the way WRH has destroyed everyone in the playoffs that they are playing are a little hotter than we are. i dont know. i think we played tougher matchups for our style of play, with all the passing teams we played, but polls and picks are all only a matter of opinion anyway. like someone else said, they picked Shelby to beat y'all but we see how that worked out. both ED and WRH have very good teams. it is what it is.

Yes it's because WRH has been destroying people in the playoffs - my ratings are based on math, not my opinion. However I am an ED grad and I hope my blue Panthers pull it out tomorrow. I think they will if they play the way they have all year.

Yes it's because WRH has been destroying people in the playoffs - my ratings are based on math, not my opinion. However I am an ED grad and I hope my blue Panthers pull it out tomorrow. I think they will if they play the way they have all year.
They didn't destroy everyone, Northeastern put 52 on them and Reidsville has just as diverse offense and much better D, I won't be surprised if Reidsville wins by 14 but they better stop that wing T cause it's a machine!!

They didn't destroy everyone, Northeastern put 52 on them and Reidsville has just as diverse offense and much better D, I won't be surprised if Reidsville wins by 14 but they better stop that wing T cause it's a machine!!
i forgot about that game. they destroyed everybody else though

Guess we'll see tomorrow. No way reidsville offense has the weapons NE had to be as diverse. Name your weapons. NE had 4 or five of the best players in the state. That game was definitely a game to be proud of. So.in theory what you saying is your Rams are going to put up 52 on us. Ha!

Your "math" is based largely on strength of schedule, which is based on opinion. Your system, while very good, isn't without fault. We all love your stuff but ED was/is better than Wallace this year.

I feel certain the Reidsville defense will be better than Northeastern. But I also feel certain Reidsville's offense is not good as Northeastern's. Look up Freshwater and Walker for Northeastern. Not one but 2 special athletes and a 6'5" QB that could run it and pass it. That was best offense I've seen sence the 2001 Albemarle team. Albemarle's offense wasn't as dynamic, they just had a guy you couldn't tackle. Lol (T.A. McClendon). WRH could win or lose tomorrow but I'm just telling you that Northeastern offense made a believer out of me. They will be back again next year both Freshwater and Walker are juniors.

Reactions: dogs79
I feel certain the Reidsville defense will be better than Northeastern. But I also feel certain Reidsville's offense is not good as Northeastern's. Look up Freshwater and Walker for Northeastern. Not one but 2 special athletes and a 6'5" QB that could run it and pass it. That was best offense I've seen sence the 2001 Albemarle team. Albemarle's offense wasn't as dynamic, they just had a guy you couldn't tackle. Lol (T.A. McClendon). WRH could win or lose tomorrow but I'm just telling you that Northeastern offense made a believer out of me. They will be back again next year both Freshwater and Walker are juniors.
Good Luck to all teams playing tomorrow, we as fans live vicariously through them. Be proud of your teams!

Reactions: dogs79
EDPanther99, SOS is not based on opinion, it is based on math. Average of opponents' ratings.

I am anything but a Rams fan, however if there Defense can follow the Wing-T rules they've had drilled in to them all week I just don't see them losing. The offense is very balanced and there front 7 are legit.

Reactions: FBCapitolofNC
Northeastern can play with anybody going to chapel Hill today

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT