ADVERTISEMENT

Shouldn't have stomped on the Raider Star.....

I don't know that it even happened. If it did I didn't see it. I don't miss much.

Great win Raiders! You dudes and gals have a lot to be proud of! Win with class and kick some azzzzz dudes! Old SEC Football dude! SEC.........SEC.................SEC!

Raider fans....I commend the support, environment, and all that goes on behind the scenes to get everything ready for this game. I am super proud of the kids and this game can be broken down a number of ways, but heart was a big part of last night. The kids did not give up. The fans were TREMENDOUS. Glad to welcome Charlotte fans from different teams to the stadium.

I don’t want to start another thread, but we have two now with this and one about a chant. I didn’t see any stomping last year, heard the chant, but who’s gives a d@#n? Seriously, instead of coming on and commending the Raiders for the win and MP as they have a great team, somehow two needless threads are now up. Stomping/chanting will not win or lose games. The kids fought through, made a comeback, and didn’t give up. Some great plays to talk about, so let’s enjoy. Celebration time is short. If our players were interviewed and a couple said they stomped on our field and I just lost my cool...emotion took over and I lost my focus. You probably wouldn’t like that. Let’s be glad the kids are more mature than some of us.

I bet there are some good kids on MP too. Great team. Bet they weren’t responsible for the chant. That’s just fans that probably never set foot on a field, Great game and our kids played through. Let’s win in style and I, for one, am enjoying the moment. I just think we are better than these threads.

Last edited:
Raider fans....I commend the support, environment, and all that goes on behind the scenes to get everything ready for this game. I am super proud of the kids and this game can be broken down a number of ways, but heart was a big part of last night. The kids did not give up. The fans were TEMENDOUS. Glad to welcome Charlotte fans from different teams to the stadium.

I don’t want to start another thread, but we have two now with this and one about a chant. I didn’t see any stomping last year, heard the chant, but who’s gives a d@#n? Seriously, instead of coming on and commending the Raiders for the win and MP as they have a great team, somehow two needless threads are now up. Stomping/chanting will not win or lose games. The kids fought through, made a comeback, and didn’t give up. Some great plays to talk about, so let’s enjoy. Celebration time is short. If our players were interviewed and a couple said they stomped on our field and I just lost my cool...emotion took over and I lost my focus.

I bet there are some good kids on MP too. Great team. Bet they weren’t responsible for the chant. That’s just fans that probably never set foot on a field, Great game and our kids played through. Let’s win in style and I, for one, am enjoying the moment. I just think we are better than these threads.

Amen....Its funny to hear fan comments about chants and some stupid thing done on the star a year ago. Let me get this straight.......The RC players and coaches werent really playing to win but then they heard this chant and decided to play hard??? Gotcha.

The reason RC won is because they were the better team and yes, I think that stadium may be one of the few actual home field advantages of any in the state. They are a very tough bunch of kids who bring it on every play. It had zero to do with a chant or prancing around on a star. Blocking and tackling wins football games............the rest is just overheated fandom.

Amen....Its funny to hear fan comments about chants and some stupid thing done on the star a year ago. Let me get this straight.......The RC players and coaches werent really playing to win but then they heard this chant and decided to play hard??? Gotcha.

The reason RC won is because they were the better team and yes, I think that stadium may be one of the few actual home field advantages of any in the state. They are a very tough bunch of kids who bring it on every play. It had zero to do with a chant or prancing around on a star. Blocking and tackling wins football games............the rest is just overheated fandom.

It is asinine to think a chant or the crowd cheering would have any effect on the play on the field.

Reactions: TVILLEDAWG2370
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT