ADVERTISEMENT

Should Mooresville beef up their non conference schedule

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
Mooresville is growing and getting some good talent coming in. So should Mooresville strengthen up their non conference schedule. Who would you like to see them play.

Reactions: Deacsfan
Yes. And that’s no question.

I’m fine playing Davie Reagan and Providence, they are at least 4A and see good competition through the year as well.

West Rowan needs to go. We have outgrown that game now. It worst if you’re gonna play down, it needs to be Statesville. But that’s in a worst case scenario.

My first choice would be to play Tabor over West Rowan. Wouldn’t mind seeing teams like Grimsley, Hough, Richmond, Watauga, AC Reynolds, East Forsyth, etc occupy that spot

Mooresville is growing and getting some good talent coming in. So should Mooresville strengthen up their non conference schedule. Who would you like to see them play.
I think they should definitely take out West Rowan, normally Davie is a good matchup for Mooresville but they're just having a down year for a super young team(a freshman started against North Davidson last night), but if they take out West Rowan id say probably a team like East Forsyth or someone like that.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
If its a money grab/ big gate obviously Statesville or Hough should 1st come to mind. But if you're thinking of growing the program why not Independence, Butler or even E. Lincoln

Yes. And that’s no question.

I’m fine playing Davie Reagan and Providence, they are at least 4A and see good competition through the year as well.

West Rowan needs to go. We have outgrown that game now. It worst if you’re gonna play down, it needs to be Statesville. But that’s in a worst case scenario.

My first choice would be to play Tabor over West Rowan. Wouldn’t mind seeing teams like Grimsley, Hough, Richmond, Watauga, AC Reynolds, East Forsyth, etc occupy that spot
You don’t want to make it to tough. Yes you want to play good nonconference, but not to hard that when conference play begins you are physically beat up.

Reactions: Grey-Green and Gold
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT