ADVERTISEMENT

shelby will winn 2A

Shelby hater

Nov 22, 2014
Shelby will win 2A because there is not any teams that can challenge them and no I'm not saying is the best team they just don't play any good enough teams that can challenge maybe if they were in 2AA we would see some good games.

roll.r191677.gif

i didn't get a chance to see reidsville last year so hard for me to compare differences in last years matchup to this year. i did however see them this year. and if shelby has the squad that can handle reidsville then i will tip my cap and move on. i'm not stuck in one area or one classification. i typically try to see at least some of the better teams in each division and classification. i just happen to catch reidsville. like i said if you can handle them easily you will earn my respect and should easily win the 2a like hater is saying. i can't really pick the game without seeing shelby. i think it should make for one of the better games in the state.

Shelby has basically the same team that they had last year im say that shelby will beat reidsville by at least 20 like i said in my beginning post there is nobody that will beat shelby this year in 2A and I'm not bashing shelby I just want to see good football and with shelby being in 2A there is not any competition for them the NCHSAA might as well give them title now.

Washington an southwest edge combe would win 2a .... easily look who they lost to lol .. havelock would beat shelby by 40 .. an she like by crest by 35 lmao

Originally posted by thelastninja:
Washington an southwest edge combe would win 2a .... easily look who they lost to lol .. havelock would beat shelby by 40 .. an she like by crest by 35 lmao
Calpreps has Havelock beating Shelby by only 14

A matchup with Crest shows Havelock winning by 4 points which is pretty even.

Reidsville and Shelby are pretty even, should be a good game.

This post was edited on 11/24 3:24 PM by Chopper747

Re: shelby will winn 2A
Shelby Lion posted on 11/24/2014...

Anyone want to wager that this new poster Shelby hater is actually NINJA?

Lol....

Originally posted by Shelby hater:
Shelby has basically the same team that they had last year im say that shelby will beat reidsville by at least 20 like i said in my beginning post there is nobody that will beat shelby this year in 2A and I'm not bashing shelby I just want to see good football and with shelby being in 2A there is not any competition for them the NCHSAA might as well give them title now.
That shows how stupid you are with your knowledge of the Lions.Shelby lost 4 of their 5 offensive linemen,they lost all of their wide receivers and they lost their starting running back.Basically they lost 9 starters on offensive.Please just go away.

I didn't say that they had everybody back I said basically the same team they have there qb back the leader of there d nobody is saying that Shelby is not a good team I was saying that Shelby doesn't play anybody in 2A look at the people left on the west side of the 2A. Bracket yeah Owen is undefeated but who dod they beat reidsville got blew off the field last year against Shelby I don't think one year makes that big of a difference like I said if Shelby doesn't win state I will make a post saying that I was wrong about Shelby

Originally posted by Shelby Lion:

Anyone want to wager that this new poster Shelby hater is actually NINJA?
Shelby Lion, thar ant nuffe mastaks te bee nanjas postin. ye noe hay gats bag fangars in kant typ on has eyi phane...seriously, ninja wouldn't hide. He's got enough gumption to say whats on his mind w/out hiding. lol

I have seen Reidsville up close and personal, this is a team with experience, really impressed with the mobility and quickness of both offensive and defensive lines, Qb makes good decisions and doesnt force turnovers, Rbs are both physical runners, Lbs are physical and fly to the ball, secondary is long and athletic, Reidsville is my pick to win the 2A Ship

Reidsville has not faced a fierce defense
like the one that shelby is going to bring them all year this year or last year. Shelby has a very strong offense as well no matter how you look at it. Reidsville is a good team but shelby will be too much for them. Reidsville will put up a fight early but overall talent will take over in shelbys favor.

Originally posted by mptiger76:
Mount Pleasant beat 2AA Monroe, 2AA Parkwood, 2AA Forrest hills. All three went to the playoffs.
The poster that started this thread is a idiot.Mt.Pleasant will get nothing but respect from the Golden Lions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT