ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby vs Reidsville home-and-home. Why not?

It’s all good! Boys!

East Gaston called... said they playing Graham! Gonna settle this debate!

they sick of it too!

We didn't dodge Vance. According to sf1, Wilbanks said when he took the reigns he contacted Vance but the date had been taken.

We watched the Vance game when we got home. I think we would have given them a hell of a game. Possibly won but gotten beat up in the process. Vance's defense is lights out but they don't really have an offense. Would have been a really fun game.

But again....you have to liking it to Mayweather beating Lennox Lewis....2A versus 4A.

Shelby - Vance = Shelby- RHSP

Rams fans, glad you’re up and on the boards. LA is too, but he’s sneaky. Here’s the truth, and if you disagree, you’re wrong. Shelby dominates for a lot of reasons. Other than when they play us (SP), I will not disrespect them. But, they are not invincible.

Much like you, they win before they get off the bus. Screw that! A Ram versus Lion game would be one of the few games (my Mighty Red Raiders included) that the Lions don’t have a walk through and text their crew from the sidelines. Feel me?

As those Lions dodged us for years, they will dodge you too. But, what the Lions found out was that playing teams who compete makes sense.

Before you knuckleheads (Shelby fans) abuse me, you do play a reasonable schedule. But really? Do you ever lay it on the line? I’m so tired of hearing how tough Shelby’s schedule is when you can roll into Charlotte and get all you pretend to want, but instead roll up the mountain and scare crackers.

Rams, Shelby plays a better schedule because they are in a more competitive area. But, your Rams will smack those kitties in the mouth. It’s up to you to call them out like we did! Granted, they spank us sometimes, maybe most times, but both end up stronger.

This is rambling, but the bottom line is that this game needs to happen. I volunteer to pay expenses ( for Reidsville). :)
Lol.Anyway just keep thinking one more year in 2A and the Red Raiders can finally get back to 3A and competing for championships again.Or maybe petition to go up now.I know Belmont is really growing.Merry Christmas to you Seadog.

Shelby would give State a scare this year!

....what a deflating season this was for the Wolfpack! UGH!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT