ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby vs reidsville 2005

tarheel fan1

Dec 2, 2011
This game is on YouTube. Not the entire game, but you can see most of it. I was browsing YouTube and seen it, almost finished watching.

I forgot how bad the triple reverse was on the goal line. Also rams run defense was solid.

Shelby did well when they did pass.

2007 season reidsville shelby game also on youtube combined with a couple of other playoff games before the title game.....Shelby's playoff games........

Coach Jones has put a bunch of old Shelby videos on his page recently...

Fun to go back and watch a bunch of those old Wishbone/Flexbone days

Coach Jones has put a bunch of old Shelby videos on his page recently...

Fun to go back and watch a bunch of those old Wishbone/Flexbone days
yeah I've watched quite a few of the old Shelby games 70's 80's 90's) ......very little passing by the Lions or any of their foes....and everybody ran their QB under center........different type of game today................

I had forgot about the interference call in the end zone. But overall a great game.

Remember this game? Just thought I would remind everyone who use to rule the 1a and 2a boards. lol. Everyone stay safe.

Reactions: UNC91
As hard as I have tried to forget it, I remember it lol. That was a tremendous SWO team that didn't need any help, but we gave them alot of help early. Burney was special. That was the the first time I ever went to a game a dook.

Yeah that team gave us a whoopin for sure..... Burney was awesome to watch in person

After that I hung around and watched the catholic and Western Alamance game with Footsoldier which was an epic battle

As hard as I have tried to forget it, I remember it lol. That was a tremendous SWO team that didn't need any help, but we gave them alot of help early. Burney was special. That was the the first time I ever went to a game a dook.

Felt the same way about your Shelby team that beat us pretty good years later. That Shelby team was awesome, but SWO gave them the football early and often, and the game was over after that.

Better quality, entire game uploaded today. Shoutout to @28-20 and company on a great win. Props to
Ray Ray Butchee on being both a leader and a warrior in this game.

Last edited:
In the 05 game, props to no. 44 Tarvorris Jolly on having the heart of a champion, and being a warrior at runningback and db. He hurt his ankle during that game, but gutted it out, and moved the chains in critical moments. He was unable to play in the shrine bowl the following week as a db.

In the 05 game, props to no. 44 Tarvorris Jolly on having the heart of a champion, and being a warrior at runningback and db. He hurt his ankle during that game, but gutted it out, and moved the chains in critical moments. He was unable to play in the shrine bowl the following week as a db.

Didn’t jolly go to unc? I remember baby bus as well. What team was better 2005 or 2007!

Yes he went to UNC. The bus Arseno Parks went to Wofford the next year. The 06 team was the best team going 16 and 0. The 07 team was the best coaching job by Coach Norman as they lost almost all the offense from 06.

Yes he went to UNC. The bus Arseno Parks went to Wofford the next year. The 06 team was the best team going 16 and 0. The 07 team was the best coaching job by Coach Norman as they lost almost all the offense from 06.

You guys vs Cummings in 06 would have been good

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT