ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby vs North Davidson

Congratulations to the golden lions! This year was a true “Shelby” season. The last 5-6 years with all the talent returning every year has spoiled a lot of fans and lots of people were writing them off after losing three in a row. After seeing them play in 2 of the 3 losing efforts I said they needed two things. 1) a leader to step up on defense and Dorian and Jaylon both done just that. I seen no more finger pointing etc and they played as a unit. 2) the o line had to step up and block for Bess. Bess wants to sit in the pocket and throw it around. If you can’t do that you have no shot at a run game because you have to be able to throw it to set up the run and vise versa in the spread. This team showed their true grit and drew a line KM week and never let another team cross it all year. This team reminds me of the Montgomery years in the mid 2000’s when they didn’t always start the season the best but every week, Shelby was better than the week before and that’s what i seen this yearn. The coaching staff at Shelby is full of phenomenal men and they do an excellent job. I believe it’s safe to say that Shelby will be back next year again with this ol so young roster! Congrats ND on the good season and total tip of the cap to Shelby, you make Cleveland county proud every year In my eyes. Well deserved.

On the Punt,,, The Punter CLEARLY recovered the ball,, both knees on the on the ground,,, cradled the ball, PUNTER WAS DOWN by Rule,,, got drilled by a ND player,, ball came lose and ND ran it in... Terrible call or No-Call at all by the Ref's.
They play dirty.

Now people say shelby will be 2a after earlier this year there was talk about them being 3a. I know reidsville will stay 2a. IF THINGS CONTINUE. possibly 1aa before too long

Shelby is Shelby. They seem to always take care of business once they get this far. That being said, they were a bad matchup for ND. ND ran empty backfield all night long and Shelby has way too much secondary speed for ND who appeared much slower that a lot of teams that we saw this year. The few times that ND went into a jumbo package for short yardage they would pick up 5 yards. Multiple teams from the West would have won that game, but they would have to get by Shelby to get the chance

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT