ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby @ Thomas Jefferson

shelbyfan1

Aug 22, 2011
Well we travel to TJ this week,after a Fri night game with Cherryville.,
Got to give Cherryville kids criedt the played hard they could till end.
The Final was 63- 21
Shelby played bout whole team, this is part that scares me, kids , getting lazy play poor competition, and not getting much playing time.
TJ probably best of the 4 1a schools so I'm sure they play hard, they also have good coach.
Luckily we do have Crest week after TJ game,.
I'm thinking Shelby wins 56-21

They are always well Coached and get the most out of what they have.. better get there early not enough PARKING for a big Shelby crowd.

I disagree. I think they are underachieving yearly for the athletes they have for 1a.
They are gritty for a Charter school. They will Probably be 2a soon.

This will be 1st time Shelby will play TJ.
I know they play us hard 1st half, but to much talent on Shelby side...just can't see it close

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I disagree. I think they are underachieving yearly for the athletes they have for 1a.
They are gritty for a Charter school. They will Probably be 2a soon.
You a little silly😂 other than the kid that’s going to VA who have they got🙄

Reactions: UNC91
You a little silly😂 other than the kid that’s going to VA who have they got🙄

Most small 1a don't have that.
Last year they had really good linebackers. Three years ago their QB put up big career numbers. Your clueless.
Look who robbinsville has on the field.
We still beat them every time we played them.
I small 1a they are underachievers and have more athletic kids than 95,% of small 1a.

2a gonna be rough on them. I love it.

Most small 1a don't have that.
Last year they had really good linebackers. Three years ago their QB put up big career numbers. Your clueless.
Look who robbinsville has on the field.
We still beat them every time we played them.
I small 1a they are underachievers and have more athletic kids than 95,% of small 1a.

2a gonna be rough on them. I love it.
The MTN Island teams they routinely beat always have just a little more talent but lack in coaching and that’s why TJ beats them

Reactions: BK13T-$
TJ is a really solid program. They have been in the upper echelon of little 1A for the past few years. I doubt it will be a blowout but not really too close either.
This one will get ugly real quick. In TJ's entire history they have never played a team like shelby.
..just my opinion, im wrong more than im right so theres that.

Reactions: UNC91 and SHS LION
How good is TJ? Thwy beat Bessemer City 42 -0 but how big a win is that? I think Shelby has been wanting this game for awhile so if it can get ugly it will. What do they have besides the one receiver? Anyone from TJ have an insight?

Well we travel to TJ this week,after a Fri night game with Cherryville.,
Got to give Cherryville kids criedt the played hard they could till end.
The Final was 63- 21
Shelby played bout whole team, this is part that scares me, kids , getting lazy play poor competition, and not getting much playing time.
TJ probably best of the 4 1a schools so I'm sure they play hard, they also have good coach.
Luckily we do have Crest week after TJ game,.
I'm thinking Shelby wins 56-21
We have Highland Tech the week after TJ then Crest.

I'm anxious to see this game. The two teams are both rated in the top 10 of their respective classifications, so could be a great measuring stick game.

KTC Broadcasting will carry the game on the Rutherford County station, WAGY, which is available online at www.ktcbroadcasting.com through audio only, as well as the radio on 107.5 FM and 1320 AM.

We'll also be tweeting scoring highlights on Twitter @WhatsUpShopper

TJ line isn't usually that great. It's the biggest weakness yearly.

TJ is ranked 11th in 1a according to Simmons. Robbinsville is 6th I think.
Robbinsville has the toughest schedule in 1a so for while TJ SOS is 48th according to Simmons. TJ never plays anyone in the regular season until this year and only because they are forced to.

This confrence will help TJ just in time for them to be 2a

This game is interesting. I think Shelby wins big, but tj has a chance to show its just not a 2 man show in this conference like burns and shelby fans are saying

Robbinsville has the toughest schedule in 1a so for while TJ SOS is 48th according to Simmons. TJ never plays anyone in the regular season until this year and only because they are forced to.

hmmm.... nvm

TJ line isn't usually that great. It's the biggest weakness yearly.

On a Shelby/TJ thread to throw shade on a school and kids. Man, I hope you are not an adult, but sadly, I think I'm wrong. SMH

• Haha
Reactions: Lawn12Dog and UNC91
13-7 Shelby.... tj Doesnt have a first down, weve had it down close two other times only got field goals

TJ's score came on a punt play, bad snap the qb/punter had to take off running and scored...

Someone forgot to tell TJ they are supposed to lay down for the Lions... LOL

good ball game so far...

I think Shelby will win big still btw, but I think they can give burns and Shelby a solid look

Reactions: notanyonesfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT