ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby -Reidsville Stats

shelbyfan1

Aug 22, 2011
First downs.S. lby 17 ..1 by penaltys...Reidsville 7...2 by Penaltys..
Rushing..Shelby. .46-171.this was net..lost yards were20...Reidsville..34-53...lost yrds 51..

Passing..Shelby. .24-11-162-2int....Reidsville. .16-5-35-1int.
Total offense Shelby-333-----Reidsville...88
Penalties Shelby-14-110
Reidsville--9-77.

Total domination , just don't show it on the scoreboard ! This years Shelby defense is way better than last year ! If Mount Pleasant is a run first team , it will get ugly quick !

Reidsville used to have a potent passing game, what happened to them these last 2 seasons?

This post was edited on 11/30 12:41 PM by Chopper747

Originally posted by golden one:

Total domination , just don't show it on the scoreboard ! This years Shelby defense is way better than last year ! If Mount Pleasant is a run first team , it will get ugly quick !
I believe last year during the regular season our defense was not good at all but in the playoffs they took off.Reidsville just scored 3 last year.Our offense has to get going in order to win over MP.I believe another close and tough game.Impressive win over Owen.

This years qb really wasn't a passing Qb Chopper.The wr personal isn't what it used to be either. I think next years Qb is a good passer so the passing game will look a lot better.

Not that it makes a whole lot of difference but Steve Williams who has been keeping stats on Reidsville for 45 years has Reidsville with 112 total yds instead of 88...either way Shelby's D shut Reidsville down like nobody has in the last 25 years....

Play that well this week and I don't see MP beating you guys.........

Kudos Dale....."The Excuse" today had no stats, listed separately....pitiful...anyway could you post them and the full season stats somewhere??

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT