ADVERTISEMENT

SHELBY HIGH GOLDEN LIONS VS SALISBURY HORNETS 2AA CHAMPIONSHIP

One detail that really caught my eye in the game, Daley and Mitchell had some big time catches that you hardly see on the high school level. I was so impressed in how they were catching the balls with their hands, away from their bodies. They both have to be added to the list of all time great receivers at SHS.
What offers do they have they are both elite high school players with next level talent

I'm confused...the game was tied. A two point conversion and you are playing in and probably winning the state championship.
I was still talking about the BLOW OUT against THE MIGHTY SHELBY LIONS. I guess you were referring to the CATHOLIC game. Why did CC not go far two.

Mountie Pride be honest what would you rather have a win over Shelby or a State Championship. As for me I would much rather have this championship than a win over Kings Mountain. We already have many wins over KM.

Mountie Pride be honest what would you rather have a win over Shelby or a State Championship. As for me I would much rather have this championship than a win over Kings Mountain. We already have many wins over KM.
What I would wish is to be 2A so we could beat SHELBY and also win a championship.

What I would wish is to be 2A so we could beat SHELBY and also win a championship.

Then get rid of about 400 students...about 33%. This also means you have to get rid of 33% of your starting players. A random 33%. Could be your qb, could be your elite WR, could be the good defensive players. Be careful what you wish for.

Reactions: SHS LION
When the wave of kids that have moved into kings mountain with the 3 new apartments complexes and the new family housing development being constructed ,KM will be closer to current 4a classification numbers in 2 more alignments .

Then get rid of about 400 students...about 33%. This also means you have to get rid of 33% of your starting players. A random 33%. Could be your qb, could be your elite WR, could be the good defensive players. Be careful what you wish for.
That's exactly right.How many times have I heard if we played 2A.

Congratulations to SHS on another title. I know it’s way early but any thoughts on Shelby 2020, especially QB. I think the defense looks pretty solid, but how does the offense look, just wondering.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT