ADVERTISEMENT

SHELBY HIGH GOLDEN LIONS VS SALISBURY HORNETS 2AA CHAMPIONSHIP

Running clock by third quarter....look at their wins/schedule not too impressive BUT to make it this far is pretty dang good.

Reactions: theTRUEdynasty
We can’t be stopped. I’m still perplexed over what happened at Kings Mountain, but this is an all time great Shelby team, they have made me a believer, great high powered offense, hellacious defense.
I agree but I also remember 1997 when we were going to kill Clinton and 2004 when we were going to kill SWO. Both of those years we were loaded.

Reactions: blkgolddynasty
Anyone know where this can be seen online? I believe last year, Spectrum provided a free streaming link?

Last edited:
Since our current run of titles began in 2013

Not including this Saturdays game:

Since 2013 we have played in 33 playoff games (including title games)

Playoff scoring since 2013:

Shelby 1275 points or 37.6ppg
Opponents: 421 Points or 12.7 ppg

In State the 5 Title Games:

Shelby 187 points or 37.4 ppg
Opponents 62 points or 12.4 ppg

Im too lazy to go back any further (was going to do this since we went 2a in 1997 but I dont have the time or patience)
And what this means for Saturday is absolutely NOTHING...

Just a conversation piece that will no doubt end up being a Shelby vs Reidsville debate....

Will be a closer game than the ND-Shelby game last year.

Salisbury has REAL athletes to play with Shelby. Not saying they're going to win but I expect a competitive game

Nah...Shelby by as many as they want...Congrats to both teams for making the state game.

Will be a closer game than the ND-Shelby game last year.

Salisbury has REAL athletes to play with Shelby. Not saying they're going to win but I expect a competitive game

I don't think it will be as close as the game from last year.

But, I agree with you on the athlete part.

Tell us about the ND vs Salisbury game from this Season.

Honestly. I seen Salisbury against OG and Ledford. I'll leave it at this refs in Davidson county ref alil different when Salisbury is in town.

Salisbury overall was by far the best team in the CCC. My opinion. Just know those guys in strips can play a big role in certain games

There is a poster I remember from way back that I believe is a salisbury fan

Tweeter I believe was his handle... Seemed like a good dude

Congrats Shelby! Great season and team. 1 more to go. I know the North boys wanted a shot too but couldn’t get past Burns. Pretty sure your passing game would have torn us up so maybe Burns did us a favor lol!

Running clock in the 3rd....

Congrats Shelby! Great season and team. 1 more to go. I know the North boys wanted a shot too but couldn’t get past Burns. Pretty sure your passing game would have torn us up so maybe Burns did us a favor lol!

Running clock in the 3rd....
You guys had a great season.How does it look for NL next year?

Reactions: footsoldier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT